BeveragesCoffeeKeurig
Keurig Twinings of London English Breakfast Tea K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Twinings® of London English Breakfast Tea K-Cup Pod

by Keurig

Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The refreshing and invigorating flavour makes English Breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion, not just for breakfast. English Breakfast can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetenedthe choice is yours.

How strong does this make the tea?
How good is this? Is it better then the starbucks kcups?
How much caffeine?
Start your review of Keurig® Twinings® of London English Breakfast Tea K-Cup Pod!
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Purchased at: Target
Wonderful breakfast tea,brews up nice and strong,my favorite, although I wish kcups were environmentally friendly.
Stacie B.
Russellville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
My MIL is from England and she taught me how to have hot tea with cream and sugar!! This brand is the bomb!!
Brandy B.
Toledo , OH
I love making tea the old fashioned way but when I am in a hurry, these k-cups are just the thing!
Alexa L.
Rochester, MN
The flavor is pretty strong but, other than that it's a good product. I have bought this at Walmart and really like this product. Walmart has other flavors as well!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my tea and [email protected] tried this one. I loved it as well and it isn’t that strong either great taste recommend
Pasuka N.
tacoma
Purchased at: Safeway
I love anything tea. Twinning’s English Breakfast is my fav. I drink it cold or iced with milk and sugar- a milk tea. There is also a decaf one Keurig® Twinings® of London English Breakfast Decaf Tea K-Cup Pod I like it too!!
Carole M.
North Attleboro , MA
Twinings k-cups tea comes in multiple flavors and packaging.My favorites are Earl Grey Breakfast.Tea. and Green tea The k-cups are difficult to find.in most grocery stores and even big box stores.That leaves buying.it on line.Reasonably priced on Amazon
sarah A.
146 holmes st
Im not a coffee drinker but i still love that morning kick!!This does the trick!Great tea and i never go without it!
Holly J.
There is nothing so good as a hot cup of English Breakfast on a cold winter evening. Add a splash of milk and a bit of sugar and it's so relaxing!
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
This is so nice to have in a cold winter morning. It warms you up and keeps you relaxed until your ready to go