BY KEURIG

• Anyone know what store carries these? Thanks!2 Answers
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I love this product. The kona flavor is wonderful. I would definitely recommend this product. It is affordable and has met all my expectations.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love to use these in my Keurig just added on the strong setting and they come out perfect for my liking.
Christina D.
Christina D.
This is one of my favorite flavors of coffee right now! I found as a happy accident when I ordered another flavor online and received this instead. I absolutely love as well as do the rest of the family so I now buy regularly and I am able to find in-store as well so that's a plus.
Jessi N.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
I usually love all the coffee cups I get for my keurig, but this one just didn't do it for me. It wasn't bad, maybe just wasn't the right flavor for me.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bel Air, MD
Tully's Kona Blend K-cups are delicious. I have trouble finding K-cups that I like because so many seem to be too watered down when I try to make a bigger sized cup of coffee (usually around 12 ounces) but this one has a nice flavor.
Carole M.
Carole M.
This coffee has a good flavor and there's nothing more convenient than a Keurig machine to brew that perfect cup
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Indianapolis, IN
Anyone know what store carries these? Thanks!