BY KEURIG

This coffee is powerful and intense with a smoky, decadent finish. It's the ultimate expression of european coffee. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I first tried this in a sample box we got for Christmas and it was my favorite out of them all. A very rich bold flavor but not bitter. Sooo good! I don't really like black coffee but I drank this black if that tells you anything.
Danka M.
Personally, I am not a huge fan of extra bold roast; however, with a little flavored creamer and sugar, I don't mind this for the mornings I really need a "kick".
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
French vanilla of all flavors is my absolute favorite, other than french toast. this isn't too shabby and its so smooth and sweet just enough to be great!
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
Taste great with Vanilla creamer. One of many favorites in our home, we love dark bold coffees, and some medium roasts. Not bitter and no burnt taste.
Nicole W.
Plainfield, IL
These k-cups are not exactly my favorite, but they are still delicious! I love vanilla flavors so I am keen of this but like i said, not my favorite!
Kimberly S.
POMONA, CA
This is probably one of my favorite blends. It's bold without being bitter. I get my k cups from bed bath and beyond too!
Heather S.
Unfortunately my Keurig broke, but these were some of my favorite K-cups. Rich, bold flavor!
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
I love French roast they seem to be my favorite! Love Keurig! It's definitely a go to!
Trisha L.
Where can I buy this? I usually French press my own coffee but don't have the time anymore