BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeKeurig
Keurig The Original Donut Shop Regular Coffee K-Cup Pod

Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Regular Coffee K-Cup Pod

by Keurig

This is a good coffee? tastes good?
how do these taste? im thinking about buying, i see them at the store all the time.
Do they make these in decaf?
Start your review of Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Regular Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Irving, TX
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Regular Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cup of coffee! It is not too strong and not too weak. I drink my coffee black, so I can be a little picky about how potent my coffee is. The aroma is out of this world! This is one of my favorites so I always have this on hand in my house.
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Regular Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Fallon B.
Purchased at: Costco
My favorite coffee! It’s the only one I love as it comes in various flavors and definitely is strong enough for me with just the right amount of caffeine for your daily cup of coffee! I usually get it from Costco cuz you get the big one and I’ll last a little over 2 months for me!
Texas
1,249 reviews
This is a medium roast. It’s good on its own or mixed with any flavor creamer. I love the convenience of K-Cups.
Ault, CO
Live purchasing this brand when I am at my moms house using her keurig machine. It has great flavor without being too strong.
Roseville, MI
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Regular Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Marleen S.
I have finally settled upon my favorites. These Donut Shop cups are one of those. It is what I consider a basic, normal cup of coffee. It has good flavor, not too strong but not too weak either. It is not bitter, and has a good finish. If you are looking for something like that, then this is your best bet (and price too!).Very affordable you would not be disappointed if you haven’t tried this you should and come back here and let me know how you like it and thank me later LOL!
Independence , MO
I love the donut shop coffee! It can be bitter if you drink it black, but I always put milk and sugar in mine, and love it. Love my keurig!
Hartland, MI
I love the brand Green Mountain and the Donut Holes are a great little cup of coffee! Very smooth yet rich tasting.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Love the flavor of this coffee. I used to but dunkin brand but this taste just like it. I brewed two cups (one of each brand) and couldn't tell the difference. The Green Mountain Donut brand is about $2 cheaper!! I will definitely keep brewing this!!
Waco, TX
This was the first kcup I tried. It came with my machine when I bought it. It's really good. It has a nutty after taste and a bold coffee flavor.
Another favorite in our household. This coffee is such a great smooth flavor never bitter coffee. We drink it black to enjoy the full flavored. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a breakfast coffee