BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeKeurig
Keurig The Original Donut Shop Peppermint Bark Coffee K-Cup Pod

Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Peppermint Bark Coffee K-Cup Pod

by Keurig

The Original Donut Shop® Peppermint Bark single serve K-Cup® pods gives you the bark with a little peppermint bite. It's our light roast coffee dressed up with the taste of creamy white chocolate and a crushed candy cane finish. These single-serve K-Cup® pods are compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers and brew up to 12 oz. of The Original Donut Shop® Peppermint Bark coffee each. Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time. Certified Orthodox Union Kosher.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Peppermint Bark Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,897 reviews
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Peppermint Bark Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Wendy C.
So good!!!!!! Perfect for the holiday season and in my opinion year round♥️ This is always a nice minty chocolate flavor but not overwhelming.
Nidiyah C.
Altoona, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It start off smelling good but then u drink it but there is no peppermint in it is just the smell that is all but it's good
Jodie L.
California , MD
Purchased at: Target
I just tried this today, and I feel like it tastes exactly like Starbucks peppermint mocha. I add a peppermint mocha creamer too it and it’s amazing. I also REALLY like it with vanilla creamer. This is such a great coffee, and so easy to make and go in the mornings.
D J.
Brooklyn, OH
personally I did not like this one. it had a chemical taste to me, a very fake taste that was very off to me. i thought maybe i let it cool down to much, so i warmed it back up, that made the taste worse. i usually love all the donut shop k-cups but this one was a miss
Kaeli L.
Columbus, OH
I like Donut Shop coffee, but this flavor was too strong. The peppermint was somewhat overwhelming; I would have preferred just a hint of peppermint flavor. It smells great, however!
Elizabeth G.
Brea, CA
I already left a more lengthy review on The Original Donut Shop original flavored k-cups with more details but I love how they come out with seasonal and alternate flavors and peppermint bark did not disappoint! You can taste the flavor and it doesn’t disappear :) good quality
Nicole C.
I love this flavor during the winter season, it definitely taste like a peppermint. I wish they had smaller packages instead of only having the 12 count.
Claire G.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite Christmas coffee. It’s not the holiday season until I drink peppermint bark coffee. I love this coffee because it is slightly sweet and not overly pepperminty. It’s also a medium roast so it is not overpowering.
Jenna J.
St Charles, IL
I love the peppermint bark coffee for wintertime. They don’t carry it near me but I was able to order it online from target. Paired with peppermint mocha creamer it’s the perfect winter morning coffee. Wish it was available more near me.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love the original donut shop coffee .all the brands are really good but I do have to say my favorite is the vanilla cream puff. But during the holiday is a peppermint is amazing to get that holiday spirit going.I’d have to say that I feel that this is one of my favorite coffee is out there compared to the other brands

Looking for your answer?