Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Dark Coffee K-Cup

The Original Donut Shop® has conjured up a devilishly delicious, extra bold brew. Don't be afraid of the DARK. Full-flavored and easy going, this dark roast blend embodies one of the best things in life - simply great coffee. The Original Donut Shop® Dark is an extra bold variety, so each pod contains more specialty blend coffee than regular K-Cup® pods. These single-serve K-Cup® pods are compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers and brew up to 12 oz. of The Original Donut Shop Dark coffee each. Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time. Certified Orthodox Union Kosher.

Start your review of Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Dark Coffee K-Cup!
Charlie B.
Nampa, ID
I'm very impressed by the taste of this coffee. I enjoy a good cup of coffee and I'd recommend it!
Megan S.
Belton, MO
I love this coffee. I am not usually a fan of black coffee, but I like the way this one tastes when there is no flavours/sugars added. I also love it with sugars/flavours added.
Roselyn L.
Rockdale, IL
I drank this the first time when i went to vacation and ever since that I am hooked! Its a nice blend not to mild nor strong!
Kelsie M.
El paso, TX - Texas
My favorite Kcup! This is what I wake up for every morning. All of my friends use this same one. It is never too bold and has such a smooth taste.
Karina R.
Frisco, TX
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Dark Coffee K-Cup uploaded by Karina R.
Purchased at: Target
Mm this coffe I dont know... tastes good, but after drinking it.. I dont feel too good, have like a full belly sensation and headache with nausea, and this doesnt happen with other brands, I like the package but I will not buy it again :/
Lellianne C.
Standard good old American coffee. I can check off all boxes when it comes to quality, value, and all the reasons why this is my go-to K-Cup flavor. I choose it over the variety every time. Highly recommend without a doubt.
Larisse F.
Av Um, 1005, altos, mondubim, Fortaleza , Brazil
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Dark Coffee K-Cup uploaded by Larisse F.
really the best dunuts I've ever tasted, wonderful texture when eating, it’s not greasy, it’s dry and has several options for pasta and fillings
Abby W.
Plover, WI
Love these K-Cups! I finally got a Keurig for Christmas this past year and this was one of the first coffee purchases that I made! It has great flavor, easy to use, and I love the large size!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,908 reviews
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Dark Coffee K-Cup uploaded by Wendy C.
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Dark Coffee K-Cup uploaded by Wendy C.
I’m drinking this right now and loving it!!!! My mom gave me a few of these when she gifted us a Keurig® K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker earlier this month and I’m really enjoying this brand of coffee. I’m a Maxwell a House drinker but I’d definitely buy this! I’m having it with International Delight Almond Joy and it blends great and tastes so good!!💕
Shannon L.
Edmonton , AB
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this brand of coffee. It is on the less expensive aide so you would think it would t have as much flavour, but it does ! The light roast is my favourite but I have tried them all and approve.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Catrina W.
il y a 3 jours
Heather L. il y a 2 jours
Amazon. They have any kind of k-cup you can think of and then some.
Lisa L.
Rye Brook, NY
il y a 5 mois
Lindy M. il y a 3 mois
If you peel of the foil top and empty the grounds and rinse you can recycle the plastic cup. Hope this helps.
Brooke V.
Pelham
il y a un an
Keurig® The Original Donut Shop® Dark Coffee K-Cup are they as good as the coffee from a shop?
Ariel B. il y a un an
They taste even better...as you make it fresh, whereas the coffeeshop coffee can sit in a pot for up to 1 hour....coffee becomes acidic over time, you need to drink it as soon as you brew it!