Keurig Starbucks Veranda Blend Blonde Roast Coffee Keurig K-Cups, 160 Count uploaded by Kat J.Keurig Starbucks Veranda Blend Blonde Roast Coffee Keurig K-Cups, 160 Count uploaded by Kathleen K.

BY STARBUCKS

Forty years of coffee-roasting expertise inspired Starbucks master roasters to perfect Starbucks Blonde Roast - a lighter, gentler take on the Starbucks Roast. Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom. Flavorful without being overly bold, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that's perfect for welcoming friends or greeting a new day. Each of the ten boxes come packed with 16 K-Cups that can be used with any style or model of Keurig brewing machines.The Keurig single-cup brewing system uses a special packaging for coffee, tea and hot cocoa called K-Cup portion packs or "K-Cups". Each K-Cup is an airtight, mini-brewer that locks out oxygen, light, moisture and humidity while locking in freshness and flavor. Simply insert the no mess K-Cup into the brewer and hit the brew button for a fresh-brewed, perfect cup of coffee or tea in under a minute.160 servings

Each of the 10 boxes contains 16 K-Cups; No mess design protects from air, light and moisture; Each K-Cup brews perfect individual servings

Meghan J.
Frierson, LA
I love this roast of Starbucks coffee. It’s a dark roast but the cocoa that’s in it really cuts the bitterness. I drink this brew with a couple packs of Splenda and MAYBE a dash of vanilla creamer. But it’s really good solo too
megan f.
Starbucks coffee is the only coffee I will every drink. I have a few cups a day. I make it at home or buy it at Starbucks. It absolute meets my expectations. It does not need any room for improvement. The price is right for its flavor. I will be buying it again and am drinking a cup right now.
Leslie A.
Edwardsville, IL
These little k cups are so convenient and easy to use! They weren’t too expensive and tasted delicious. This was my first time buying this flavor and i will for sure get it again in the future. Would recommend!
Estefani S.
Adelphi, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This coffee is soooo good . I drink this every morning . My to go coffee always ready at 6:00 am taste good & not so strong so i love coffee that isn’t that strong & not so much milk needs to be added
Lindsay C.
Louisville, KY
I really like the blonde roast blend! And I love that I can get it for my keurig! It’s so easy to pop in and have it brewing as I’m getting ready in the morning!
Kaitlyn W.
I'm definitely more of an espresso/latte person rather than a huge coffee fan.  But I've had this at my office and it's a good, basic way to start the morning!
Jona K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely my favorite brand of coffee. My son used to work at Starbucks and he always brought boxes of this home when they would get damaged in the storeroom or during shopping. When he left Starbucks I started buying it myself. It’s not to expensive. There are way cheaper brands but this has just such a great flavor I do not mind paying a little extra.
Kelly R.
New York
A very nice Starbucks staple. Contrary to popular belief The light roasts have MORE caffeine than the dark roasts. After many years of drinking Starbucks I’ve had to slow down my habit. It burns my stomach something fierce. But when I do go for it this is my go to blend.
ᴳᴵᴺᴬ M.
Amherst, NY
I live on Starbucks coffee. I used to drink they K-Cups all the time. The value is great, better than any K-Cups I have ever had. I love the sleek packaging, you know it is a good product because it is coming from a trusted name like Starbucks. I definitely recommend this product.
Hayley P.
Rossville
Starbucks coffee is one of my favorites if I do not have time to make it at home! Their Iced Cinnamon Almond milk Macchiato is my absolute favorite and I recommend it to anyone, even if you don’t like cinnamon!
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
I know this is a light roast coffee, but it’s my go to. What are some of your favorite k-cup flavors? My husband and I want to try some new ones!