BY KEURIG

Enjoy the Vanilla coffee blend from Starbucks, with its enticing blend of lighter roasted beans and vanilla flavor, all made from your Keurig brewer and these gourmet K-Cups. Silky and rich! The Starbucks Vanilla Coffee K-Cups have generous kick of vanilla flavor transforms coffee into a deliciously satisfying treat. The recipe is an enticing blend of lighter-roasted beans and vanilla taste that you can enjoy anytime. Try adding some tasty fun like ground cinnamon, brown sugar or hot chocolate mix to your cup before brewing to make it extra special. Using your Keurig brewer, you can have an individual serving of fresh Starbucks Coffee in less than three minutes without the mess and hassle of grinding beans and loading them into coffee filters. Starbucks Vanilla coffee is made from 100% Arabica coffee beans. Caffeinated Light roast flavored coffee Coffee is made fresh from each airtight portion pack Each pack locks out oxygen, light, moisture and humidity while locking in freshness and flavor One pack makes 8 ounces Box contains 16 individual packs Use with Keurig k-cup brewers. Not compatible with Keurig Rivo or Vue brewer. This product has the Keurig Brewed seal Imported see more...

• how much vanilla flavor is there?1 Answers
  • Is not vanilla flavor too strong?1 Answers
  • I find that most k cups are not strong enough. I also find Starbu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Key J.
These are the only K-Cups that I buy. I love this coffee. It smells great while brewing. It tastes amazing. You can't use it multiple times like with most teas, and some coffees, but it's certainly worth the purchase. Plus, it saves you money!
Caitlin B.
Lewisville, TX
I love these! They taste so yummy!! I usually get the ones in the bottles but I recently tried these and fell in love! I'm definately going to be using them all the time!!! Highly recommend !
Ashley O.
Costa Mesa, CA
great flavor and makes the whole house smell like vanilla nut. got mine at homegoods when i got my keurig back. super easy and was great for my bullet proof coffee too!
Beth C.
Haltom City, TX
This stuff is crazy good. I always have it in stock at home. I'm drink a cup every day. I get the best coffee at home with out the line and crazy price tag!!
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
Wow, I love this brand, I love this taste. I do not like very sweet, so I do not recommend sugar. I like this.
janet r.
Deland, FL
Great vanilla taste while still keeping that roast after tone, my everyday coffee.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is the best thing in the world. I was never a fan of vanilla coffee I’m more of a caramel kind of girl and the second I started trying this with the French vanilla coffee creamer it was like being in heaven! I’m addicted and I can’t stop!
Marie B.
Not what I expected, but I still like it. I was under the impression that these would be sweet and very vanilla flavored, they weren't but taste delicious with my own cream/sweetener added. The vanilla scent is pretty powerful. It is a nice break from regular french press coffee but the flavor can get overbearing on a daily basis.  Keurig Starbucks® Vanilla Coffee 16-pk. K-Cups®
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
I love this vanilla k cups they are so good and tasty and the fact that I can continue getting ready and my coffee brewing and the meantime is great specially when you are on the go and have to time on your hands specially with those of us with kids.
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
Though I usually don't like getting black coffee from Starbucks, the K Cups are amazing! The price isn't too high and is great for the value that you receive. I'm a first time customer of this product, just because I like to experiment with coffee!
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Is this like the bottled vanilla frappes!?
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
These look delicious! Are they?
Nancy D.
I find that most k cups are not strong enough. I also find Starbucks in general is sometimes too strong. Is this k cup too strong? Not strong enough or just right
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
Is not vanilla flavor too strong?
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
how much vanilla flavor is there?