Keurig Starbucks® Vanilla Coffee 16-pk. K-Cups® uploaded by Mikayla D.

BY STARBUCKS #4 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Enjoy the Vanilla coffee blend from Starbucks, with its enticing blend of lighter roasted beans and vanilla flavor, all made from your Keurig brewer and these gourmet K-Cups. Silky and rich! The Starbucks Vanilla Coffee K-Cups have generous kick of vanilla flavor transforms coffee into a deliciously satisfying treat. The recipe is an enticing blend of lighter-roasted beans and vanilla taste that you can enjoy anytime. Try adding some tasty fun like ground cinnamon, brown sugar or hot chocolate mix to your cup before brewing to make it extra special. Using your Keurig brewer, you can have an individual serving of fresh Starbucks Coffee in less than three minutes without the mess and hassle of grinding beans and loading them into coffee filters. Starbucks Vanilla coffee is made from 100% Arabica coffee beans. Caffeinated Light roast flavored coffee Coffee is made fresh from each airtight portion pack Each pack locks out oxygen, light, moisture and humidity while locking in freshness and flavor One pack makes 8 ounces Box contains 16 individual packs Use with Keurig k-cup brewers. Not compatible with Keurig Rivo or Vue brewer. This product has the Keurig Brewed seal Imported see more...

• how much vanilla flavor is there?1 Answers
  • Is not vanilla flavor too strong?1 Answers
  • I find that most k cups are not strong enough. I also fin...1 Answers
Amanda M.
This coffee tastes amazing! I don’t really drink coffee very often but when I do it’s this flavor! It’s pretty sweet so if you like more bitter coffee you probably won’t reach for this. If you need a pick me up I would recommend this!
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
Delicious vanilla flavor and not too overpowering. The price is decent for the quality product you receive. It’s our go to for vanilla coffee in our house and pairs well with any breakfast! I would absolutely recommend this coffee to others!
Tori B.
Galloway
This is my go-to for k cups. 💕 Very expensive but worth it. (I usually try to find coupons) It’s a simple and a basic flavor. Smells great too. I always buy these about 2 to 3 times a month! Goes great with breakfast of course.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I love Starbucks k cups ! They are so good and so easy to use ! They taste delicious and definitely saves time and money making them at home sometimes ! You can buy these almost anywhere ! Definitely recommend trying these
Jessica A.
This flavor is amazing over ice with a little almond milk. It’s a light vanilla flavor, so you don’t really tire of it and I know I can drink it every day! It’s really good mixed with flavored syrups too!
Sarah L.
West Jordan, UT
My favorite flavor of coffee is vanilla. I love these k-cups for when I need a quick cup of coffee to wake up. They are so good with my vanilla creamer too! Can’t go wrong with Starbucks coffee! ☕️
Ryan F.
Tulare
I’ve used a keurig before, I don’t have one now but when I used it I loved the fact of the single cups and easier to use and a bit cleaner!! These cups are especially good! Recommend to anyone!
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I love these K-Cups so much. It’s just like going to Starbucks in my own kitchen. I do feel like they are a little pricier than most K-Cups but the taste is well worth it! Will definitely try these out again!
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
Awesome sauce !!! I love this coffee for that want that luscious starbucks taste but done want to pay 5.00 + per drink. I love brewing these and getting that starbucks smell in my house lol.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this coffee. I drink it every morning mixed with a drip coffee, because the kcups arent very strong, but they are definitely delicious! Great over ice too. Pretty sure I got them at bed, bath, & beyond. Would definitely recommend for those who need a pick-me-up in the AM but dont like the coffee taste.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this like the bottled vanilla frappes!?
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
These look delicious! Are they?
Nancy D.
I find that most k cups are not strong enough. I also find Starbucks in general is sometimes too strong. Is this k cup too strong? Not strong enough or just right
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
Is not vanilla flavor too strong?
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
how much vanilla flavor is there?