BY STARBUCKS

A match made in mocha heaven, Starbucks Mocha delivers the perfect balance of coffee and cocoa notes to create a richness you can indulge in and savor everyday. Compatible with K350, K450, and K550 brewers. see more...

Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Excelente sabor!!
Facil de preparar, super sabroso y a un buen precio. Me encanta hacerlo frio y si agrego un poco de crema batida lo siento como si fuese un pedacito de cielo! De los mejores que he probado!
Alex D.
Minneapolis
Flavor wasn’t the greatest had to mix with a mocha flavored creamer to get the best results. But still wasn’t undrinkable but it was mildly disappointing. The price was alright considering the brand.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I bought this at Krogers while it was on sale. It taste great. I like strong coffee and the mocha flavor wasn’t overpowering the coffee. I’ll buy again and recommend it to other coffee lovers.
Logan O.
Nashville, TN
I love these mocha flavored Keurig K-cups! I'm not a huge fan of flavored coffee but it smells so good when brewing and the taste is fantastic! Starbucks coffee is always a little more expensive but when I find it on sale, I buy numerous boxes of this goodness!
Lezlie C.
I really liked the Starbucks keurig kcups! We used these on the keurig at my job and they taste great and definitely gives you a pick me up when in need! Would definitely recommend to others to try!!!!!
Kylee O.
These are great! I use them in my really cheap coffee maker, and it tastes better than when I actually order at Starbucks 😑 super easy to make, fast, reasonable price. I'd rather do this than go to Starbucks and wait in line for $5
Yesenia O.
This are so delicious and so much better then buying a cup at Starbucks. They are smooth and I'm very happy wit them. I will deff be repurchasing affordable in my opinion yes recommended
Taylor D.
Norwalk, CT
Starbucks coffee is the only kind I buy. I even buy their cold brew in the store for days I can't go out and buy one! Tastes just like the shop and does the job
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
So smooth and delicious with just the right amount of chocolate flavor! I love Starbucks, they make it so I can have high quality coffee at home!
sasha-gay W.
fort Myers, FL
Great tasting flavor. Got this at Ross for $8 smells good when brewed in keurig! Works for a little. I don’t feel that much alive when I drink it
Joselyn M.
How good does this taste on a scale from 1-10? I've gotten many coffees and they don't taste like coffee at all