BY KEURIG

Starbucks French Roast K-Cups: Savory, Smoky, Intense Each of these French Roast K-Cups brews in seconds, transforming tidy, vacuum sealed packages into hot cups of bold, rich flavor. A robust classic, this French roast delivers full bodied, intense taste to each morning, afternoon and night. The perfect accompaniment to a savory breakfast, pair this dark coffee with chive and cream cheese loaded bagels, spice loaded quiches and sausage stuffed croissants. Always ready, this cup brews fast with no measuring, cleaning and very little maintenance, making it a dependable addition to both busy homes and offices, and the perfect way to share a kitchen. Starbucks French Roast K-Cups bring smoky intense flavor to your favorite mug, and made to order, each cup is custom tailored to you. Simply select this red-striped K-cup from the collection, place it in your Keurig and moments after hot water seeps through rich grounds, you ll have that bold, fully roasted flavor that gives each morning or after meal dessert, the earthy kick it needs. The quickest way to bring delightfully chocolaty hints and smoky tones to your lips without measuring grounds or cleaning filters, brew yourself the perfect k-cup every morning with this delicious French roast. see more...

• Is this light or heavy on the blueberry flavor? Never see...2 Answers
Chassidy L.
London, KY
French roast k cups are the perfect morning coffee and lunch and dinner coffees! The flavor is so bright and delicious! The smell makes someone come in your home and say “hey can I have a cup”? It’s so awesome! Non expensive and perfection!
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
This is my go to French roast coffee. It's a lil more expensive than some of the other brands that I use though. I've even got my son hooked on this stuff! It's strong but it doesn't have a bitter taste
Amanda M.
Frontenac, KS
The description doesn't match the picture. I have drank both kinds of these coffees. I prefer taste wise the deep boldness and bitterness of the Ststbucks over any other brand. However they are more expensive so in a budget crunch or if company shows up I prefer the Green Mountain is an acceptable substitute.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Dark with a smokey flavor. This blend from Starbucks is a classic. Although it's a dark roast, it is by no means bitter. Now that it comes in a kcup, I can enjoy this without waiting for an entire pot of coffee to brew.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This coffee is very bland to me the poor is great it's consistent very rich the aroma is strong just the flavor is not for me I bought a 10 ct box and I'm so upset because I'm the only coffee drinker in house so they might just go to waste until company comes over
IPrincess W.
This flavor is different but in a good way. It has a very mild flavor and a hint of blueberry that's not overpowering. I had to order from the keurig website because I couldn't find it in the store.
Christine D.
Love the taste. Recommend this flavor to buy. Can usually find on sale. Bold taste. It met my expectations for a Starbucks product. Nothing to suggest for improvements
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
I hate the taste of K-cups. Regardless of the coffee brand, K-cups always taste underbrewed, stale, and flat. I would never recommend a Keuring or K-cup.
Dusan Z.
Make these at work all the time and I have to say, they get me through the day! Good flavor and done in seconds!
Laura D.
Stafford, VA
So delicious! K-cups are so easy to use with a Keurig coffee machine. I buy Green Mountain Blend coffee often.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Is this light or heavy on the blueberry flavor? Never seen it looks tempting.