Keurig Starbucks French Roast 16-Count K-Cups, 6.7oz uploaded by Yadira O.

BY STARBUCKS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

We start with high-quality beans that can withstand the intense heat that makes French Roast what it is, and we roast them to their edge. The result is a delectably smoky cup, intense and uncompromising. Includes 16 K-Cups. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madeline D.
I love me some k-cups. I am not a huge coffee snob, so these get the job done for me. They are pretty expensive when you factor out the cost of each cup. But, still cheaper than going to Starbucks every single day. I would recommend to anyone who just needs some caffeine in the morning to survive!
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
When I want a little pick me up I definitely go to my starbucks K Cups.  There are not as strong as my cuban coffee but they get the job done.  I love to add some flavored creamer and cinnamon on top.  Gives it an awesome tastes.  K Cups are a great invention.
Riley O.
Blacksburg
Yummy! And usually at a good price. A very medium roast. Not too strong but plenty of flavor. Starbucks coffee is so dependable and being able to make it at home in your Keurig is literally every 90's woman's dream. I guess we get to live their dream these days.
Elle C.
Love having Starbucks for the Keurig. It's so worth it! These cups are so yummy and they allow me to have Starbucks from home. They are a little costly, but you are paying for the brand as well. I would definitely recommend these to anybody who asks.
Brian J.
Cranford, NJ
K- cups are tough. For the most part they come out tasting watery and thin. Not very much like real coffee. Starbucks comes the absolute closest which deep rich coffee that is at least reminiscent of what you would get in the store. Worth the premium pricing.
Linda K.
this bar was pretty good, I would recommend if you like this flavor. Only if you had liked this flavor would you like it. I do like this flavor so I would recommend it. However if you like something else I recommend a different flavor chosen :) so yeah
Sneha P.
San Antonio
I get these when they are sale. I have Keurig and this is perfect for it. I get them at my wholesale place because it will give me the best deal for it. I only get them when they are on sale because I also like other flavors that Starbucks does not carry.
Brooke T.
Walla Walla, WA
This is overpriced for what it is. Some of it is that these are K-Cups but the rest is that you are paying for the brand. It's good coffee but I don't think it's worth the price. I would rather pay for an espresso drink from a coffee shop instead of these.
Devon O.
Irvine, CA
Certainly not the most flavorful option, and K-Cups are definitely more costly than grinding beans yourself, but there's something to be said for the convenience. If you like the French Roast flavor, I'd opt for buying and French Pressing your own beans.
Brandi D.
Albany
I have been loving these k cups lately! It has such a bold flavor! I put French vanilla creamer in mine and it taste perfect! It's a much more affordable alternative to actually going to Starbucks everyday for coffee. I would definitely buy these again!