Keurig Starbucks French Roast 16-Count K-Cups, 6.7oz uploaded by Yadira O.

BY STARBUCKS #5 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

We start with high-quality beans that can withstand the intense heat that makes French Roast what it is, and we roast them to their edge. The result is a delectably smoky cup, intense and uncompromising. Includes 16 K-Cups. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Betty B.
Did not have a good experience with the [product:keurig-starbucks-french-roast-16-count-k-cups,-6.7oz]... They had a very unpleasant, burnt taste that no amount of milk and sugar could fix. I usually like dark/bold coffee flavors and I've had good experience with other Starbucks varieties (like Starbucks Caffe Verona Dark Ground Coffee K-Cups and [product:starbucks-italian-dark-roast-ground-coffee-16-0.41-oz.-k-cups]), but the French Roast was terrible. Maybe I got a bad batch? Disappointing...
Julia H.
Midland, MI
SUCH NICE K-CUPS. really love these because starbucks is my favorite coffee shop, but if i shopped there every day i would actually have $0 left. this is a really nice replacement for getting coffee from there all the time and it tastes really good. i like that it's between medium-strong coffee but not bitter and not too strong
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I love my Starbucks K-cups -- I feel like they are even better than just getting a cup of black coffee from Starbucks. They are some of the more expensive ones, though, compared to other brands, so I don't buy them often. If you don't mind spending the extra money, they are a good cuppa joe.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
Starbucks has some of the highest caffeine on the caffeine index, especially for coffee. I admire that! I love their k-cups! They are full of robust flavor and aren't too bitter or bold. The brand is more expensive, but usually one k-cup is enough for the morning!
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
Omg on a cold morning I jump out of bed put my robe and slippers on and pop in a French roast Starbucks k-cup. I love the smell as my cup of coffee is making it fills my kitchen and just has my mouth watering while I wait for that first sip. Once my coffee is done I stir it and take my first sip and I just feel the sip go down and my body warm up and wake up. I love it mmmhmmm. Btw I add my sugar and creamer before so that i just have to stir right after and I noticed it keeps the coffee hotter to add the creamer first.
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
The starbucks k-cups are great. Really anything that you can put in a keurig is great. I really love the french roast from starbucks as it is rich and dark in flavor. The k-cups are perfect and easy to brew and taste great as well! I would recommend these!
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
This is my “go-to” when I need that extra cup of Joe during the day! I always go for this one because it’s the closest thing to walking through a Starbucks storefront door! It really has such a great full-bodied flavor! You can’t go wrong with this one.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I absolutely love these! I was super excited when they came out with Starbucks k cups. I love having a cup of Starbucks right from home. It’s affordable and there packaging is nice too. The flavor is strong and yummy compared to others I’ve tried.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Bethany H.
I love Starbucks coffee and these pods deliver the same great taste. They are very expensive, so I don’t buy them all the time. For a special occasion though, I love having a stock of them! If you are a Starbucks fan, these are great