Keurig Snapple Iced Tea Lemon 16ct

by Keurig

Brew a refreshing cup of tea in a jiffy with the keurig snapple lemon iced tea. It's made of green and black tea leaves for an excellent flavor, great taste and aroma. 40 calories per serving. The pack has 16 k-cups. Capacity 6.7 oz.

I have a keurig but I've never done an iced drink. How do you do that? Do you just brew it hot and add ice?
How is the flavor? Does it really taste like tea or like the tea that comes in cans
How is this product compared to the bottled version?
Start your review of Keurig Snapple Iced Tea Lemon 16ct!
Briarwood , NY
Delicious! This Snapple kcup ice tea flavor is very refreshing and lemony. It has a bit more lemon flavor than I would like but it taste good. I brew it for 10ozs. Since it's strong for me. I though it would be weird to get cold drink from my keurig but it works great. I add ice to a cup place under the brewer and brew. Depending on how strong you like your drinks you could get more than one serving from each pod. We love it.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite! I try to keep these in my desk at work. It saves a ton of time and keeps me hydrated throughout the day, since my coworkers try to steal them whenever they see I have any. I am a HUGE sweet tea drinker and I will be drinking this as long as they make it. I LOVE IT!
West Wyoming, PA
Can not even begin to tell you how much i adore these! I use them all year round and can't get enough. It even got to the point where I bought the keurig pitcher to make a larger size. The taste is amazingly strong and sweet. It is everything i have always loved about Snapple plus more!
Sycamore, IL
I love tea, especially in the summer on a nice hot day. I love that I can brew a fresh cup over ice for just myself to enjoy especially because my fiance doesn't like lemon flavored ice tea. It tastes just like a snapple tea you would buy at a store. Love it!
Lanham, MD
This is a great way to get a freshly brewed cup of iced tea without having to break out the brewer or make a whole pitcher. It is great when you and your friends want different flavors of tea. It has the perfect balance of teas and lemon flavoring and makes a great refresher for a warm summers day. Highly recommended.
Soon yummy! I was curious about these, so I bought a box. Start with a glass full of ice, brew and drink. It tastes just like Snapple in the bottle, but at the push of a button. Perfect for summer.
N Brunswick, NJ
Great taste but they are addicting! I love drinking these in the summer to cool off and could easily drink 3 a day. They are already sweet so no need to add sugar. Tastes just like regular snapple
Plainfield, IL
Personally, I do not like brewing iced tea in my Keurig. It melts the ice and just tastes very watered down. I have to wait until it brews and cools down before adding ice.
Louisville, OH
I did not like the taste of this, it seemed to have way too much lemon flavor for my liking. If you do decide to try this make sure you brew it over ice or it will be very warm.
Windsor Locks, CT
Tastes remarkably like Snapple but a little big better since it's freshly brewed. My only concern is how watered down it gets, but that's true of all of the brew over ice