Keep beverages tasting their best with Keurig ® Rinse Pods; a simple, fast, and convenient way to reduce flavor carry-over between brews. Box contains ten Rinse Pods. Instructions: • Place a large mug on the Drip Tray. Lift Handle and insert Keurig ® Rinse Pod in Pod Holder • BREW: Lower Handle and brew once on the 8oz. brew setting. If your brewer has the option, use the COCOA/OTHER button to brew • REMOVE: Remove and discard Rinse Pod and the brewed rinse solution • RINSE: Lower Handle and perform an 8oz. water brew to complete rinse • We recommend using Rinse Pods once a week, or after brewing flavored beverages

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig® Rinse Pods!
Maddie F.
Fort Myers , FL
Keurig® Rinse Pods uploaded by Maddie F.
These are the best for reducing the flavor carry over between brews! It keeps our coffee always tasting fresh! We use this weekly.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Genius!!! Ok, so I hate cleaning my coffee machine with vinegar because it stinks! And after I rinse many times with water, I worry that my coffee will taste like vinegar-yuck! Pop this pod, run it through a cycle, and you are done! Super simple!
Misty C.
Smithville, MS
I love being able to clean my keurig easily!! Just pop it in & push a button!! Fast, easy, good cleaning!! That’s my kind of cleaning!!
Marianne  D.
Newmarket, NH
Anything that makes cleaning/descaling easier than ever is worth a try and this was definitely worth buying over and over again
Stacy L.
These work great to clean out your keurig system! So easy to use fast working and makes your keurig like new again n coffee tasting the best all over! Not expensive
Sasha  K.
Keurig rinse pods are easy to use. All I have to do is pop it in the machine and press the brewing button. This product is a great way to reduce odors in between brews. Finally, a simple way to clean my Keurig machine. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Shelly S.
I use these monthly in my coffee maker. They keep the inside very clean. My coffee keeps it’s fresh and robust flavor from using these rinse pods. I do not know what I would do without them. I recommend this product.
Lovely A.
These work pretty well at cleaning your coffee maker! I’d definitely recommend using these for in between cleanings! It’s simple just like popping in a pod and hitting brew! They are very convenient and easy to use.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
An easy and fast way to cleanse and rinse the Keurig so it doesn’t carry over flavors and making sure your drinks taste the best.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
To be honest I did not notice a difference between using these or just running a hot water cycle through my keurig. It may be because we usually will wipe the keurig down daily and will sporadically run only a water cycle through it so ours may not have needed to use these when I tried them.

Looking for your answer?