BY KEURIG

The Keurig® K200 Brewing System features revolutionary Keurig Brewing Technology™, designed to read the lid of each K-Cup®, K-Mug® or K-Carafe™ pod to brew the perfect beverage every time. There’s even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai, and mochas. Choose over 500 varieties from 75 brands you love. see more...

Anna C.
I am a coffee and tea consumer! I debated a long time before turning to the Keurig, mainly because I had no idea how it worked. The single-serve K-cups confused me, I didn't know that there is an option to use actual coffee grounds or tea leaves. My Keurig came in a starter kit, so I received the Keurig machine, a box of  Coffee People The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cups and the  [product:keurig-2.0-my-k-cup]  which allows you to use your own grounded coffee or tea. You also have the option to simply use hot water for tea bags (A+ in my book). I didn't realize how easy and speedy it takes for my coffee or tea, depending on my mood, to be made!

However, the color I decided to purchase in my Keurig tends to get very dirty. Especially around the brewing station.

I use my Keurig almost every single day! I love the design of it as well. It fits very comfortably on top of my  Mind Reader 36 capacity Coffee Pod Drawer  to store my K-cups neatly.
Rebecca B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this brewing system so much! The water being on top instead of on the side like the older models is really helpful. You cannot go wrong buying this. I have mine on my nightstand lol! 😍
Susan E.
Middle Sackville, NS
I am patiently waiting for mine to arrive direct from Keurig.ca. They posted same day as ordering. Free shipping. Price was same as in stores. Can't wait to receive and try. I will update once I have tried.
Kyla G.
Nanaimo
What do you think of this? I am trying to pick what to get and this is the cheapest. I have a reusable k cup and I need to be able to use that. I only have about 1 cup a week so I won't be using it every day.