BY KEURIG

The Keurig® K425 Brewing System features revolutionary Keurig Brewing Technology™, designed to read the lid of each K-Cup®, K-Mug® or K-Carafe™ pod to brew the perfect beverage every time. There’s even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai, and mochas. Choose over 500 varieties from 75 brands you love. see more...

britni b.
Martinsville , IN
This is my third Keurig and honestly, this one is just as nice as some of the more expensive models. It's definitely worth it to pay a little extra for this one to get the temperature control, a larger water reservoir and of course the fact that it's compatible with the carafe! I love my Keurig.
Laira H.
Lawton, OK
I've been using my Keurig for a couple of years now. My husband stopped drinking as much coffee, so I decided that making a whole pot of coffee for one person was a little dumb. Here comes this amazing device. I love that you can make different amounts of coffee/tea/hot chocolate/cappuccinos basically whatever. and this is the one you can use whatever pods you want. I have used several that aren't made for the Keurig and they work just fine. I also love that there is the refillable pod that you can add your own coffee to.
When cooking I like to use the Keurig hot water feature to make hot water when needed.... yes, I'm that lazy, but it works!
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
I received this for Christmas and I am in love! I didn't really start drinking coffee until I stared my new job and I was having to make whole pots and waste the majority of the coffee. I am so excited that this is a single serve maker!!
D.R. P.
Easy Lansing
My mother owns one of these and it makes the best cup of joe I've seen or come across. She has been happy with it since she purchased it and refuses to spend any money at Starbucks or any other coffee shop ever again since purchasing this maker! Great product and thank you again!
Darlene G.
I upgraded from a older version of Keurig and I am so happy I did.. I have yet to use all the functions.  Looking to get a carafe to make a whole pot at once.  I love my Keurig!
Brandy B.
Springfield, MO
I love this brewer. This is my 3rd Kuerig. Nothing wrong with my previous 2 I just chose to upgrade. Best one I've had yet. It does get expensive to buy Kcups all the time but for a gourmet cup of coffee it's so worth it
Marielys M.
Deltona, FL
This product is very user friendly and quick. No more standing around the coffee maker for 5 minutes when you have this. The drinks are very hot too which I liked. I didn't buy mine so I do not know how expensive it is, but I recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it.
shera M.
Lockhart, TX
My Hubby bought me this for Early Christmas!! Love it so far. It is so quick and supper easy, even the kids love it. He bought all the attachments for it so we have many brewing options.
Sherry G.
Cambria Heights, NY
I love this Keurig! I upgraded about a month ago and I'm so happy with my purchase. This model allows you to brew single cups, mug and pot sizes. I purchased the plus version but it does not come with the carafe as it is sold separately so I had to purchase that as well. I love the variation of cup sizes that I can brew and it's so easy to use. So far so good and I'm happy with my purchase!!!
Nikki G.
Rochester, NY
I love my Keurig 2.0! You can pick the amount of ounces that you want to taylor to your cup. It only does up to 10 oz which is a little tricky because I would like more. It was decently priced for how great it is. I would definitely recommend this product.