Keurig® Plus Series Black Keurig® 2.0 K200 Brewing System Box uploaded by Dan B.Keurig® Plus Series Black Keurig® 2.0 K200 Brewing System Box uploaded by Dan B.Keurig® Plus Series Black Keurig® 2.0 K200 Brewing System Box uploaded by Dan B.

BY KEURIG

The Keurig® K200 Brewing System features revolutionary Keurig Brewing Technology™, designed to read the lid of each K-Cup®, K-Mug® or K-Carafe™ pod to brew the perfect beverage every time. There’s even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai, and mochas. Choose over 500 varieties from 75 brands you love. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Meril C.
This coffee maker is great! It's super easy to use and there's a big selection of different coffee, tea and hot chocolate k-cups that you can use in this. You do have to calibrate it every once and it will let you know when on the screen.
It would be even better if it had a time/timer on it to set it for morning.
Amanda S.
shartlesville
I absolutely love this product. It fits perfect on my small counters! Nothing better than having a cup of coffee ready in 5 minutes and it be hot for you to enjoy!! It’s extremely easy to use, i swear my 4 year old could do it!
Madisson F.
My holy grail, my morning staple!! I love my keurig (I have the teal one). Allows me to make a cup size of ,4,6,8, and 10 oz. with the options of a strong cup, or hot cocoa. I recommend of course, I have my regular drip coffee maker but this is just my fave.
J B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My wife and I got this at Bed, Bath, and Beyond to replace our old Keurig that lasted us five years before the water pump went out in it. I highly recommend the Keurig 2.0 to anyone. It has a filter that needs replaced every 3 months or 40 cups of coffee which is nice knowing the water is being filtered before going into your cup. We caught it at the right time at Bed, Bath, and Beyond because they lowered the price to $100 and then they were also having a 20% off of Keurigs that day and then we also got a $15 gift card for the store and they accepted a coupon we had for our entire purchase so we got a great deal on it.
Salynn J.
Love my Keurig!It makes things so much easier in the mornings when I want tea or coffee.Before this I had two different machines, one that made hot water and one specifically for coffee. With the Keurig it's easy clean up if I want to switch between the two beverages. Even if I did the hot cocoa pods, I'd just have to run it once with just water and it's good to go again.Keeping the machine clean and maintained is easy as well. The machine lets you know when it's time to change the filter or do a descaling. The book it comes with explains the filter changing pretty well but for descaling I had to look up a video on YouTube since I didn't want to do anything wrong and risk ruining it.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Super easy to navigate and use. Sometimes I wish there were more options but the two settings are fine for the amount of people in my household. Love that you can use the kcups or the useable cup and that making coffee is as easy as pressing a button.
Sylvia V.
San Gabriel, CA
I have one of these and I love it! So convienent and quick. I don't wait around all day,for coffee and if someone wants something different there is no waste. It's the best.
Emily D.
I think this is great for our household as there aren't a lot of us and we don't always drink coffee. I like that it has settings for hot chocolate and different sizes. I also like that it has a reservoir for water so you don't have to dump in a cup of it every time.
The one thing that bothers me is that the amounts still seem a little off. Sometimes I'll get a normal amount of coffee in my cup and sometimes it'll be like half a cup and it seems completely random.
Another thing I don't like is the amount of waste it creates with the K-Cups.
Lauren G.
I love having a Keurig. I finally upgraded after 6 years. I love how easy the touch screen is. I love how easy it is to change the water filter and it even has a reminder. I love being able to brew a great cup of coffee every time or just get a cup of hot water.
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Perfect size. Makes a great cup of coffee. So many uses. Easy to navigate and read LED screen. Love that you can set a reminder on it for when to change the filter.
Dan B.
Does anyone else use the reusable filter with this unit?