BeveragesCoffeeKeurig
Original Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Regular

Keurig Original Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Regular

by Keurig

Original Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Regular - 16 Count For: Keurig ODS Sweet & Creamy Regular Features:No mess design protects from air, light & MoistureEach K-Cup Brews Perfect Individual ServingsWorks With Any Style Keurig Brewing System

Is this expensive???
I just got my keurig for Christmas and am trying to find the coffee for my machine that I love the most! I like the donut shop line. But are these other flavors good as well? This one looks good for summer!
Where can I purchase this? I have looked at Walmart and Target and can not find any Ice Coffee brews!
Start your review of Keurig Original Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Regular!
Courtnee M.
Austell, GA
Keurig Original Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Regular uploaded by Courtnee M.
Favorite Kcup ! Ranked #1! Pros: No extra cream or sugar needed. Gives you that Starbucks drive through window taste with out the drive and cost. Con: can’t find them hardly anywhere! I see them on Amazon at a ridiculous price. I have been to Walmart, Target, Food Lion, Publix... no luck. IF you get lucky you might find them in Ross believe it or not! Love this flavor! [product:keurig-original-donut-shop-sweet-&-creamy-regular]
Brittany B.
Wellington, FL
I liked these K-Cups because the flavor was really good. I like my coffee very sweet to begin with, so they flavor on these is nice.
🌺 B.
Chicago
These are really good if you happen to not have any creamer on hand because they already have the creamy aspect.
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
I keep these for company.  Everyone that has tried them has liked them, so I repurchase them when I run out.
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
I love kcups and this coffee is so good. Pair it with a Dunkin Donuts creamer and it's even better. It's an ok price. And a lot comes in the box.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Best amount of creamer and sugar you can get in an 8oz coffee! Want it sweeter...go with a 6oz coffee size. Couldn’t ask for a better more tasteful morning then starting it here with donut shops sweet and creamy k pods!
Jessica B.
Pensacola, FL
These are cost effective and have a great flavor. I usually buy online in a bulk deal. They deliver right to my door and are so good.
riley C.
West Deptford, NJ
Great coffee always fresh and love the different flavors. Its usually on sale where I live so it's a good price and good value for how many it comes with. These are one of my favorite bands of cups. So easy to just pop it in the Keurig and 1 minute later it's ready and I'm off to work.
Asanté C.
Normally I just head on over to starbucks for my coffee when im running late. But the taste of Donut shop is really good. I like that fact that its a medium roast but still pacts on the caffine! I always recommend it to those who dont like strong coffees or want to try something new.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,191 reviews
Omg the creamers kcups on the planet so delicious honestly I could drink 6 of these a day they are so freaking yummy!😋☕️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...