Keurig OfficePRO® K145 Brewing System uploaded by Sithet S.

BY KEURIG #27 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig®, it's always a fresh cup. The OfficePRO®K145 Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone in your office can brew what they love. This brewer has an Auto Off feature so when set it turns off after two hours of non-use. With the choice of three cup sizes, the OfficePRO® brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. Includes a Bonus 12 Count K-Cup® variety box.

Jess R.
Providence
I drink really strong coffee and the keurig cups always come out way too weak for my liking. Since you can only fill a k cup or reusable cup to a certain extent, it’s kind of a problem you’re stuck with. So if you’re like me and also prefer strong brews I’d steer clear of the keurig.
cindy d.
Clanton , AL
I love this, never had any issues with it. I don't drink a lot of coffee so this is perfect for me for that purpose. I do drink a lot of iced beverages though, so that is what I mainly use this for. My dad uses just for the hot water for his coffee. I've never had and mold or mildew issues and sometimes it goes a week without being touched. Still a great model, I haven't even considered updating because this one is still going strong, even after I'd say 3 or 4+ years.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Lori W.
Indianapolis
I bought mine brand new in the box and it didn't work. I have been waiting for two years to open this box. I bought it and vowed that as soon as my remodel of my kitchen was done I would crack open my box to my Kureig and sit in my kitchen and enjoy my new space. Now my kitchen is done; I crack open my box and nothing. I had to settle for a cup of Mc Donalds coffee in my kitchen. EPIC DISAPPOINTMENT.
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
Absolutely fabulous!!! I go crazy ordering all different brands and flavors of the K cups. Purchased for work but would love to have one at home too. I wish I had one in every room🤦🏼‍♀️
Dominique L.
If you're reading this review, you're most likely doing research and trying to decide between the Keurig line (B40,B50,B60), the Tassimo, or the Senseo. Out of those three, the Keurig is the best looking, the most durable, has the best heating and pumping mechanism, and has the largest variety of coffees and teas available. The Tassimo's versatility is tempting, but variety of coffees is lacking, the machine is a first-run model that does not feel as quality as the Keurig (I could barely find a piece of metal in the entire thing), and it cannot be set to warm itself up like the Keurig. The Senseo isn't bad and I may even consider getting it as a second machine, but it is kind of lame how you need two pods to brew an 8 oz cup of coffee. Considering the price of pods that I was looking at, it would outprice both the Keurig and the Tassimo for daily usage.
Antonella G.
I have owned this Keurig for over three years and have had NO issues with it as long as I descale it occasionally. My husband bought me this model for a Christmas gift after finding reviews that the pump would last longer as it's made for the office and lots of usage. I have loved having a Keurig in my home as it guarantees a fresh and strong cup of coffee. It also helps me save money by not always going out to get coffee. Other than the K-cups ruining the environment, I have nothing bad to say about my Keurig.
Kennie R.
I received my Keurig as a gift from my dad. For the first 8 months it was amazing!! I programmed my Keurig to automatically make a cup of coffee by a certain time every morning. The smell of coffee worked wonders for me. And after a while, it stopped working. I had to manually go in myself and cut the machine to make a cup of coffee. And no matter what size mug that I would set it to it would always make the same cup size regardless. Maybe you would have better luck with your model.
Julie E.
Renton, WA
Love my Keurig! I love that it has the water chamber so I can make multiple cups with ease. The only thing I'm not a fan of is having to clean it. It's not super hard to do just time consuming. You have to stand there and fill up the water chamber and go through the brew cycle multiple times to have the cleaning solution go through it and then fill up the chamber again and do the same thing again with regular water. Overall though for the convenience it's worth it.
Erin G.
Columbus, IN
I like this machine. I've had it for three years with no problem. However this past year has been rough on my machine. It stopped working. I had it cleaned and it worked great for a month and now my coffee cups are being filled less and less. I'm assuming it's about to stop again. Not sure if I can clean it again or if that will do any good! The first three years though it was a dream! Perfect coffee every time and I loved it! Would buy again!
Alisha H.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I have a Verizimo right now and don't really care for it because the pods can only be purchased at Starbucks, so I'm considering a Keurig. My question is which model would be best if I'm the only coffee drinker in the house?
Marty W.
Does the updated version from b to k still accept off brand cups?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I would like to do a review for this keurig ! Is it worth every penny ?