BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeKeurig
Keurig New England Coffee Hazelnut Creme Coffee Bagged

Keurig® New England Coffee® Hazelnut Creme Coffee Bagged

by Keurig

The rich, nutty flavor of our Hazelnut Creme coffee creates a smooth coffee experience with a hint of sweetness. New England® Coffee has been roasting coffee the same time-tested way for over 100 years, so you can count on a consistently tasting cup of coffee each and every time.

What's the best way to brew this coffee?
Is this brand more of a smooth or strong taste??
Start your review of Keurig® New England Coffee® Hazelnut Creme Coffee Bagged!
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Keurig® New England Coffee® Hazelnut Creme Coffee Bagged uploaded by Annie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far my favorite brand of coffee and my favorite flavor! Tastes amazing and is super affordable! If you haven’t tried this yet, you NEED to! It’s amazing and I wish they had bigger bags lol.
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
This is the best coffee ever! The flavor is so good especially for iced coffee. It’s a great price and it is so smooth. My only complaint is that I have a hard time finding the hazelnut because everyone always buys it up. I would recommend
Sarah N.
This is the best coffee ever! It's the perfect strength for my personal taste and it is made in my own area of New England. The Hazelnut Creme is the best flavor!
kinga I.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
this is my favourite largely available shelf coffee. hazelnut coffee is my go to and this one is easy to make quickly for one or a crowd in my french press. the grinds dont escape and theres a long enough forget time from steeping before it gets bitter like most coffee. i buy a bag a week and religiously double up when its onsale
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
I'll begin by saying I can be very picky about flavored coffee. I think it should still taste like coffee with just a hint of flavor. I hate being overwhelmed by the taste of added flavors. This is very very hazelnutty. The smell of hazelnut when brewing is overwhelming and not as enjoyable as regular coffee, in my opinion. The hazelnut also takes over the taste of the coffee - smells sweet, but tastes a bit bitter. I'm not a fan and I normally like hazelnut flavor.
Cheyenne A.
Love flavored coffee every now and then and whenever I have a taste for some it's always new England brand
Nicole C.
Chambersburg, PA
This is my favorite coffee of all time! The hazelnut creme flavor is so smooth & delicious - I don't even need to add any creamer to it! It's good iced, too, so I don't even give this up in the summer months!
Christine A.
This coffee is so tasty. Usually I need creamer and sugar in mine but with the hazelnut flavor already in it I don't need anything added
Kim L.
Great taste, one of the better hazelnuts I've had. And who can resist the smell of hazelnut coffee?
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Keurig® New England Coffee® Hazelnut Creme Coffee Bagged uploaded by Lynnmarie L.
My husband and I enjoy making our iced coffee with a cold brew, and we're in love with New England Coffee! It's delicious hot, yes, but also cold, and not too acidic, which can ruin a coffee drinking experience. This coffee is under $12 for 22 oz, and definitely worth a try! I recommend it!