Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter

Brew your favorite ground coffee your way with the original My K-Cup® reusable coffee filter, the only reusable coffee filter approved for Keurig® K-Cup® brewers. • Made with premium materials for high durability • Removable lid for easy filling and cleaning • Optimized for all K-Cup® brew sizes (4oz. to 12oz. depending on your brewer model) • Top rack dishwasher safe  Compatibility: For use with the following Keurig® K-Cup® brewers: K10 MINI Plus, K15, K40/45, K55, K60/65, K70/75/79. Not sure which brewer you have?  This My K-Cup®Reusable Coffee Filter is not compatible with Keurig®2.0, Vue®, Rivo® or Commercial brewers.

Does this filter brew without causing an overflow/eruption mess? I’m trying to find a sustainable option for grinding my own single serve cups.
Does this work well and is it easy to clean??
Does anyone own a Keurig Duo and do they know if the Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter will work with this machine?
Start your review of Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter!
Product Highlights
...cups is a great idea if your coffee brand isn't available and is a way to save money, but this thing is SO messy to use!in reviews
Prefer using this then buying actual k-cups I can use whatever coffee I want and it's not as pricey as always have to buy k-cups or busing different packages of k-cups for when I want to drink something different in reviews
It makes my Keurig much more affordable, as I can get ground coffee for much cheaper than k-cups at the grocery store.in reviews
I have certain k cups i love, but instead of running to the store every time i run out, i can pull this out and use with my regular coffee and it's great!in reviews
I usually stick with the disposable k cups out of convenience, but this is definitely a money saver and very useful for keurig owners.in reviews
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,093 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I love this reusable filter. I can use my own coffee and not spend a ton on k cups. It's great! The coffee tastes great and I save money. A win win. I recommend this to anyone with a Keurig.
pali Y.
Works well with my Keurig. I have learned that there are different styles for different Kerrigan machines. The reusable is great when your out of k-cups coffee. The coffee tastes great using it.
Mandy C.
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter uploaded by Mandy C.
They’re super easy to use and clean. I love that there’s no limits on what coffee I can use. You actually save more money when you stop buying flavored k cups. Great purchase and would recommend to coffee lovers!
Rachel D.
Tacoma, WA
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter uploaded by Rachel D.
So far it's worked great. We can use some of the special coffee from local roasters! I would suggest using a full 2T of coffee grounds or your coffee will come out quite weak.
Anne  F.
Buffalo, NY
This is awesome when you run out of K cups. We use it at home and at work. You can put any kind of coffee in it. This Is definitely one of my favorite accessories for the Keurig.
Dolly M.
Painesville, OH
Love this.....saves money in being able to reuse and fill with coffee of your choice.
Leslin O.
Nashville, TN
I love this! It allows me to drink my favorite coffee! I have found it to be cheaper than the actual k cups.
Laura C.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t like this. The coffee grounds tends to coming through it and leaving grounds in the cup
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is perfect for when you have a favorite coffee you prefer. Or if you just want to save a little cash by buying coffee in bulk. We all know these kcups get a little pricy. It’s pretty easy to clean and easy to use.
olivia M.
Peoria, IL
Not as tasty as a regular K-Cup, but VERY affordable. I find that using a nicer coffee blend, such as starbucks or dunlin donuts and some creamer can fast even better than the average K-Cup
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
il y a un an
Alexa M. il y a un an
Yes I do and it does work with it a love it when I buy a can of coffee
Renee Y.
il y a un an
Sara L. il y a un an
We’ve had ours for 7 years. Still works great!
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
il y a 4 ans
Does it fit in all the Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filterkeurig cofee maker or there a size for each one??
Jennifer V. il y a 2 ans
I’m pretty sure it does. I don’t have the box anymore but I’m pretty sure it says it on the box.