suggested searches

18%

3 star

2 star

1 star

The cost of the K cups is expensive, so I 100% love the filters. I can buy ground coffee, and a good brand like Starbucks - and pay a fraction of the price. Plus- the filters are way better for the environment bc you don’t throw away plastic after each time you have a cup of coffee

Product reviewed: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter

Great to have on hand when you run out of K-Cups. You can fill it with your favorite regular ground coffee and plop it in the machine. Works just like the cups, just make sure you check the lid to make sure it’s closed properly and take note of where the arrow is so you can place it in the machine correctly. Works like a charm!

Product reviewed: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter

This is a great option if you run out of the regular k cups or if someone gifts you bagged coffee as a gift. It works great. Only downside is having to clean the grounds out of it, but filters are sold separately.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I got a couple of these but not like this one does it work good?
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter Would you recommend this? Do coffee grinds leak into the coffee?
This looks like effort on a daily basis. Is it better than the ones you can but 4-5 to a pack and prefill?
more questions