BY KEURIG #6 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Brew any coffee you want with single-cup convenience! Simply use your own gourmet ground coffee in your keurig brewer with the my k-cup reusable filter. Filter basket, filter holder and lid are included.

Keurig My K-Cup
  • "I think the idea of being able to use your own coffee instead of buying the k cups is a great idea if your coffee brand isn't available and is a way to save money, but this thing is SO messy to use!" in 17 reviews
  • "Prefer using this then buying actual k-cups I can use whatever coffee I want and it's not as pricey as always have to buy k-cups or busing different packages of k-cups for when I want to drink something different " in 9 reviews
  • "I usually stick with the disposable k cups out of convenience, but this is definitely a money saver and very useful for keurig owners." in 8 reviews
  • "I have certain k cups i love, but instead of running to the store every time i run out, i can pull this out and use with my regular coffee and it's great!" in 8 reviews
  • "It makes my Keurig much more affordable, as I can get ground coffee for much cheaper than k-cups at the grocery store." in 8 reviews
Savannah B.
Review for: Of 2 more...
My husband and I love this little basket. We’ve tried off brand versions of it but they always got grounds into our coffee, even with using the little filters! This fits perfectly in our Keurig mini and is super easy to clean. No messy grounds in our coffee and it always brews the perfect cup!
Samantha J.
FITZGERALD, GA
Review for: Hot® Box more...
Love this my kcup! It’s very easy to install and super easy to clean. I almost like this the same as the k pods! I just pour the grounds into it and put it right in the maker! I definitely have found myself using this a lot more than the k pods and honestly it’s been cheaper!
Tracy T.
I love my coffee. I enjoy it at all times of the day. That why this reusable K cup is perfect for me. Not only cant I whip up a cup in just a sec. I can customize the grinds. Sometimes i add some spices. Like cinnamon. Sometimes i mix the blends of coffee.
Kristen M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was so excited when Keurig finally came out with this reusable cup!! I love that they are becoming more innovative when it comes to helping protect the earth!  I also love that I am able to use more and more flavors of coffee, different brands, and not have to worry about finding it in a K-Cup!  I would 100% recommend this product to anyone!  I received this product free for testing purposes but my review is my own opinion!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I've been brewing this coffee using the My K-Cup for a couple of weeks. I love the rich and robust flavor that I get from the coffee that I brew with the My K-Cup. It actually tastes stronger and I feel like the flavor is more on spot with the My K-Cup because of how it is brewed through the mesh instead of a plastic cup. And, I love that the My K-Cup is reusable, easy to clean... and what makes me happiest about the My K-Cup is that there is no waste to dispose of.
Rachel S.
Greencastle, IN
So glad to find a Keurig solution that allows me to enjoy a cup of coffee from my favorite locally roasted beans. The my K-Cup is simple to use, just fill, pop in the brewery like any other K-Cup and brew a great cup of coffee. It took me a few tries to get the amount of coffee just right where I like it. Clean up is easy....just dump the grounds into the trash or compost pile and give it a quick rinse, then you're ready for the next perfect cup
Chelsea W.
Tupelo, MS
I really like the refillable K Cup filter! It gives me the option to use whatever coffee/beverage I would like to and saves money in the long run from purchasing the single serve cups. Since my husband drinks coffee at work and doesn't take it to go in the morning, I feel like we are less wasteful when we used to make a whole pot using a regular coffee pot. Thanks Influesnter for the awesome prodcut to try out!
Jessica K.
Pendleton, SC
This My K-Cup is extremely easy to use. If you're like me and have been using K-cups for so long that you forgot how to make actually coffee, there are lines inside that provide how full you should fill the cup with coffee grounds for the size coffee you are brewing. I like that you can have variable strength without the slow drip feature (that takes forever IMO).
Marie D.
Syracuse, NY
I received this item as a promotion in exchange for my honest feedback. I have used this every day since I have received it and could not be happier! Instead of feeling wasteful by throwing out a used plastic K Cup every day, I use this and just rinse it out. Plus, I get to use all the beans that I already had. This is a must have for anyone that owns a Keurig!
Veronica B.
I received this Keurig My K-Cup free for my honest opinion from Influenster! I love the idea of being able to make my ground coffee in my Keurig. In my opinion this is was less expensive than purchasing K-Cups constantly. I also like that I can use it in multiple machines. Of all those things though I think less waste might be one of my favorite features about it.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Do you prefer to use pre-ground coffee or grind your own beans when using this filter?
julie p.
Ponca City, OK
Do you like using this reusable cup
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Are these easy to clean? What do you do to clean them?
Sherry R.
Where is the cheapest place to buy these?
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
Can you put this in the dishwasher?