keurig Keurig K45 Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System w/ Bonus 12 Count K-Cup Variety uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY KEURIG

Always ready when you are, this single-cup home brewing system is ideal for that early morning cup or for when you are relaxing with family and friends. Includes a bonus 12 count K-Cup variety box, water filter handle, and 1 charcoal filter. The Elite Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the Elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs with Bonus 12 Count K-Cup Variety Box. see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I got a keurig a little over a year ago and I used to use it every single day. I loved that I could just make one cup at a time without having to mess with a filter or grounds. However, I have gone back to my coffee pot recently because I think it does a better job. I like to drink more than one cup at a time. Plus, buying kcups are more expensive than buying bags of grounds coffee. I haven’t had any problems with my keurig, other than I just think it’s more expensive and I decided to make the switch.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I am an avid user of my Keurig, it gets daily multiple uses and I am extremely happy with it. it always gives me the perfect specialized cup of coffee without having to brew a whole pot. i am single and live alone so what's the point of brewing an entire pot that will just go to waste. Some days I drink more coffee than others but when coffee sits in a pot for extended periods of time it gets a bitter taste, not so with the Keurig, just fresh brewed coffee to perfection. It is my number one used appliance in my kitchen and in my work place. I couldn't live without it.
Ericka W.
We received a Keurig K45 Elite from my mother-in-law for Christmas and this machine continues to blows me away. I have never tasted such a fresh cup of coffee anywhere else before. With our old Mr. Coffee 12-cup brewer, we used to never have time for coffee, but the Keurig is so quick, anyone has a spare 30 seconds for personalized deliciousness.
Alexandria S.
Washington, Mo
The Keurig K45 is incredibly easy to use. It makes a great cup of coffee. My favorites so far are the cappucino flavors. My husband likes Green Mountain. Overall, I would totally recommend this home brewer! One word of advice: Don't drink it immediately, let it sit for 10 or so minutes. It comes out hot like lava!
Sally R.
Irving, TX
One of the things in my kitchen that I really couldn't live without at this point. Very few steps and little time between me and the elixir of life! But I will say that they do kinda wear out on me in about 3 years or so...
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really like the Keurig. I am not a coffee drinker but my husband is and this is such a great machine to have in your home. It makes the perfect amount of coffee for him and is so easy to clean. This is definitely a must have.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
I'm a huge fan of my Keurig! When I first received it I didn't think I'd use it since I was used to brewing a pot of coffee. However this system simplifies the coffee process and gets me my much needed morning energy quickly!
Cristina G.
Love, love, love my Kerurig!!
I drink about 2 cups of coffee a day. It makes things super convenient. I also use it throughout the day for teas, or lemonade.
Kelly E.
I love my Keurig. Since I'm the only coffee drinker in our home (and I don't drink more than 1-2 cups), it's the perfect fit for us.
Angela M.
Kingston, ON
Easy to use. Great for when you are in a hurry. Good value. Con - good place for bacteria growth. Makes a variety of hot beverages.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite KCUP to buy?