BY KEURIG

Teas. A bold, new way to enjoy chai, this Bigelow vanilla chai K-Cup brews up the enchanting flavors of creamy vanilla and exotic spices for a unique sweet and spicy experience. Straight from the gourmet single portion pack to your home brewing system! Using your Keurig brewer, you can have an individual serving of Bigelow Tea in less than three minutes. The Vanilla Chai Tea flavor is made from black tea leaves. By adding the smooth, creamy taste of vanilla and the perfect balance of exotic spices to rich, hand-picked black tea, Bigelow's Vanilla Chai takes it up a notch to create a bold, new way to enjoy this popular favorite. A touch of milk and a little sweetener brings out the wonderful marriage of flavors to create a suburb flavor sensation that's sweet and spicy, all at the same time. Caffeinated Tea is made fresh from each pack One pack makes 16 ounces Box contains 18 individual packs Imported see more...

Melody L.
Austin , TX
Call me Chai crazy! I love this vanilla flavor packed Chai black tea. I only wish that Keurig would make biodegradable k-cups. I wouldn't mind paying the extra amount for Mother Earth to say thank you. But as for this tea, it certainly gives you that home for the holidays feel to you when you drink a cup. I love anything Chai though. Maybe I am biased but some Chai teas are overwhelming. I really don't like the smell
of vanilla, however, I can drink it all day. I can't say that I bought this as my family had this over Thanksgiving. So cost was cheap for me, as in free.. How much are a box of these? I say it doesn't matter because they are yummy and have to be worth the cost.
Savannah W.
I usually don't like the tea kcups, because it usually tastes to watered down for my liking, but this one was decent! Excited because I love tea, and sometimes I just don't have time to brew it before work. Makes my life a little easier in the AM!
Holli B.
Muncie, IN
One of my favorite brands for a chai tea! It's got just enough cinnamon that it tastes and smells wonderful but doesn't overpower the vanilla and other spices. K cups usually are a bit more expensive but it's so convenient I would definitely say it's worth it!
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
Bigelow vanilla chai has always been a favorite of mine, I am very excited to see they have it for the keurigs now! I love this flavor and would recommend it to anyone!
Tanner S.
Ironton, OH
I love this tea. However, if you're not a fan of the chai taste, you won't like it, bc it's very strong.
Ash L.
This was way to strong for my liking and the flavor was way different than the tea bags that I like