Keurig KCup Green Mt Coffee Caramel Vanilla Cream uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY KEURIG

Enjoy great-tasting coffee every day with keurig green mountain coffee k-cups. They're made of 100% arabica beans that are lightly roasted for flavor. This coffee has a delicious blend of caramel, toasty brown sugar and vanilla cream for an irresistible taste that leaves you asking for more. 18 servings per container. Compatible with keurig k-cup system. see more...

• I've never tried this brand before..what stores I... Be the first to answer!
  • I love this brand but have not tried this flavor yet. Anyone thin...1 Answers
  • Is this flavor any good? I have wanted to try it but I don't want...2 Answers
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
I have always loved vanilla and caramel flavor in coffee. This is the best when I create it as a latte such as like adding vanilla and caramel creamers together. Super good
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
This stuff is seriously amazing! I love caramel and vanilla so it's the perfect combo. I made it at work one day and I had everyone asking what smelt so good! I've gotten several other people in the office hooked on it. 10/10 recommend to everyone! If you get the change try it out!
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
Just picked these up and tried them yesterday! It smells amazing! It has a pretty good flavor too! Typically these aren't cheap, but Carsons had a doorbuster deal on them. Would buy them again for sure.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
Absolute favorite. I use this almost every morning. I am a bit of a coffee snob, and this is exactly what I want in the morning. I add a little bit or sugar and milk, and it is so smooth and tastes Devine. I buy this in bagged form on the keurig website, so I can use my own reusable cups. It is cheaper is you buy the bags- and I LOVE THIS, so I go through it fairly quickly.
Erin T.
My go-to Keurig Cup. Drink this pretty much every morning with milk and a little bit of sugar. I like my coffee sweet and this does the trick. Good value, cheaper than Starbucks everyday. Flavor is strong but not too strong, would definitely buy this product again.
Mahayla P.
This is my favorite type of coffee!! I love to drink it iced down with about a spoonful of maple syrup, two spoonfuls of vanilla coffee creamer, and caramel syrup. It sounds really sweet but there's still a slight bitter taste!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Their Caramel Vanilla Cream is one of my favorite from Keurig KCup. When I run out of the flavor, I would box two more extra boxes to stock up. The taste is excellent and the smell is to die for.
Mary  .
Keller, TX
This is one of my favorite k cup brands and I drink at least one cup every day. It's really good with French vanilla creamer. It a non-sweetened k cup so the creamer is perfect. It smell wonderful too.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I'm not a huge fan of flavored coffees, but Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream is really good. Not too sweet. There isn't too much vanilla or caramel flavor.
Alicia K.
Is this flavor any good? I have wanted to try it but I don't want to not like it and have wasted my money on it.
G D.
I love this brand but have not tried this flavor yet. Anyone think it's worth the buy?
Abby R.
Birch River, WV
I've never tried this brand before..what stores I'd it available at ?