BY KEURIG

Enjoy great-tasting coffee every day with keurig green mountain coffee k-cups. They're made of 100% arabica beans that are lightly roasted for flavor. This coffee has a delicious blend of caramel, toasty brown sugar and vanilla cream for an irresistible taste that leaves you asking for more. 18 servings per container. Compatible with keurig k-cup system. see more...

• I've never tried this brand before..what stores I...Be the first to answer!
  • I love this brand but have not tried this flavor yet. Anyone think ...1 Answers
  • Is this flavor any good? I have wanted to try it but I don't want t...2 Answers
Erin T.
Erin T.
My go-to Keurig Cup. Drink this pretty much every morning with milk and a little bit of sugar. I like my coffee sweet and this does the trick. Good value, cheaper than Starbucks everyday. Flavor is strong but not too strong, would definitely buy this product again.
Mahayla P.
Mahayla P.
This is my favorite type of coffee!! I love to drink it iced down with about a spoonful of maple syrup, two spoonfuls of vanilla coffee creamer, and caramel syrup. It sounds really sweet but there's still a slight bitter taste!
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
Foodie Expert
This coffee is pretty good. It is a little sweeter than the non flavored versions. It's great with hazelnut or French vanilla creamer.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Canal Fulton, OH
One of my favorite Keurig brands. This tastes great with a little sugar or cream it really brings out the flavor.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
The smell of these while they are brewing are enough to brag about but the rich taste is even better!
angie h.
angie h.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of any K cup out there! It's smooth, taste great hot or cold and is sweet enough that I don't need a sugary creamer.
Assunta C.
Assunta C.
North haven, CT
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor. It has the best caramel vanilla taste. I urge you to try it.
val D.
val D.
Foodie Expert
Soooooo good! I love these! I make my own frappes. great for a true coffee love!
Judy H.
Judy H.
Corbin, KY
Yes it ok that favor but I like the regular favorite and French Vanilla I love.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
Foodie Expert
This stuff is seriously amazing! I love caramel and vanilla so it's the perfect combo. I made it at work one day and I had everyone asking what smelt so good! I've gotten several other people in the office hooked on it. 10/10 recommend to everyone! If you get the change try it out!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Is this flavor any good? I have wanted to try it but I don't want to not like it and have wasted my money on it.
G D.
G D.
I love this brand but have not tried this flavor yet. Anyone think it's worth the buy?
Abby R.
Abby R.
Birch River, WV
I've never tried this brand before..what stores I'd it available at ?