Keurig KCup Coffee People Donut Shop Decaf Coffee uploaded by Malori M.Keurig KCup Coffee People Donut Shop Decaf Coffee uploaded by Malori M.Keurig KCup Coffee People Donut Shop Decaf Coffee uploaded by LaLa W.

BY KEURIG

Decaffeinated version of the original donut shop coffee. Remember the good ol' days with this sweet, full-bodied all-american classic. see more...

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I am just having a hard time finding a good decaf kcup. I love Donut Shop and this is definitely one of the better decafs out there. But it just doesn’t give me the same satisfaction that a regular cup of coffee does.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Courtney B.
Middleville, MI
My favorite decaf coffee!!! I some days need coffee but have maxed out on my caffeine intake so I will grab a cup of this and the flavor is still there it's amazing and I find it on sale a lot at Kroger there is little taste difference from the original kind. It's perfect!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Very disappointed with this product I feel that is very expensive for some of us I can buy a bigger coffee tub for a cheaper price this is not affordable at all would not recommend it too expensive for me
Alyson S.
These coffees are delicious, I love kcup because it's so easy to make and it takes like less than 5 min. This coffee has a very good taste. Plus it has such cute packaging! I would recommend it to other people
Kim L.
Waterloo, IA
I drink decaf because I don't like to have to much caffeine, it's bad for my kidneys. I have tried a lot because they aren't as good a regular cup of coffee. I suggest a dark roast if drinking decaf
Kimberly N.
I really like the taste of coffee in general and I really like this flavor since it means I can drink it all day long now. I love the taste of the original donut house and this tastes exactly the same. Awesome to have with desert.
Kelley L.
I was surprised how great the Donut Shop Decaf tastes. If you were given the cup and not know it was decaf, you might not even be able to tell. It's great if you have to switch to decaf.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
This is my go to decaf brand of coffee. I am not too picky when it comes to coffee but this one seems to taste just a little bit better than others. I tend to buy this brand most often.
Tangie C.
Clermont , FL
Love this it is the the best coffee in all the land I love kcup it the best iam trying to stay away from caffeine coffee because I have a heart murmur
LaLa W.
I've been drinking this for a few months, does it come in non-decaf?

Kohl's