BY KEURIG

Say hello to the Keurig K575 brewing systemthe first Keurig system that lets you brew a carafe with the same ease and convenience that you brew a single cup. Keurig Brewer Comparison Chart Watch the product video here. Please note: this brewer is compatible with Keurig K-Cup & K-Carafe Pods only. Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents. Keurig system brews a single 12-oz. K-cup or a 4-cup K-carafe pack. Keurig Brewing Technology reads the lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time. Strength Control setting lets you brew a stronger cup. Five adjustable temperature settings let you customize the perfect cup. Removable 80-ounce water reservoir offers easy filling and cleaning. K-Cup Pod allows you to enjoy a single serving.K-Carafe Pod brews a 4-cup pot. Hot Water On Demand function is perfect for tea, soup, oatmeal and more. Extra-large color touch display makes it easy to customize settings. Programmable digital clock lends convenience. Customizable night light in the water reservoir adds stylish appeal. Energy-saver mode and brewer maintenance alerts ensure long-lasting use. What's Included K-Cup Variety 6-pack 2 water filters Water filter handle 13.4H x 13.6W x 10.4D 80-oz. water reservoir 1470 watts Kohl's Exclusive Matte Black: Model no. 121163 Size: One Size. see more...

Lars T.
Orlando, FL
At the top of my list for Santa was a keurig. It's so much easier to use than a standard coffee maker's you end up wasteing less coffee using a keurig. I use this same model at work. The touchscreen is simple to use, and it also has a temperature control setting. Mess free an easy to clean. Compatible with any brand of k-cups. Usual warranty length is one year.
Stephanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
This coffee maker has been one of my greatest gifts so far, I can make coffee, tea, hot chocolate or even a soup in those cups for a quick lunch. My kids even use it! The variety of coffee and teas is amazing, I love every variety of chai I can find and thanks to keurig I don’t have to wait till my tea kettle boils water for me anymore! I got mine as a Christmas gift but these are sold at Bjs, Walmart, and I’ve even seen them at the local supermarket. And of course online lolKeurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver
Becca R.
Reno
Love this Keurig Coffee Maker! I like that you can pick the size of your cup. I don't drink a whole lot of coffee, so this is a her a coffee maker for me.