BY KEURIG

The Keurig K55 brews a perfect beverage in under one minute offering a choice of three cup sizes. The removable Drip Tray accommodates most travel mugs. Features: -48.oz water reservoir allows you to brew several cups before having to refill-Auto-Off. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
This is my first Keurig machine and I'm questioning why it took me so long to get one! It's very user friendly and had my cup/mug of coffee made in seconds.
Usually machines take a bit longer to get the hang of but this was quite easy; fill with water, insert Kcup, press a button and you're good to go!
This is my new best friend every morning before work. Highly recommended
Stephanie F.
I received the Keurig K55 to review in exchange for my honest opinion.

I received the Keurig in Rhubarb.  Before, we had a black one, so the splash of color stands out in our kitchen!  We love it.

My husband brews his coffee in minutes.  I enjoy my coffee here and there.  I also brew hot water for tea!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I have had several Kuerig's. However I find this to be the best. Easy to use. Seems to brew the coffee more flavorful and Hotter than the other units I've had. /It is not oversized like some of the units. I would highly recommend this one
Katie F.
Used it for the first time today. Made a cup of hot chocolate and then a Kcup sea salt Carmel cap. It worked really well. Can't wait to have it in the morning at school.
Jasmine B.
I'm obsessed with my Keurig. It was fairly easy for me to set up. The clear water reservoir and water reminder features are very practical because they make sure that I can brew a cup in no time.

I use the auto-off button because I can be a little frazzled and forgetful in the morning.

The best thing about the Keurig is that you don't have to waste coffee anymore. So many times a pot of coffee sits around all day getting cold and slimy. You just pop a pod in, press the button for your desired coffee size, and wait. Best of all the coffee is piping hot!!
Megan R.
I had the very first keurig and gave it to my cousin because I found I wasn't using it as much. My mother in law upgraded to the 2.0 and gave me this one, which is her old one. I love it and use it daily. The teas and coffee that come from this are always amazing and perfect. I find I use it more and I think it's because of the water reserve. It's my favorite kitchen tool, next to my crock pot!
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I am in LOVE with my K55 brewer!
(Mine is not this color)ūüėČ
I was one of the lucky influensters chosen to receive this Keurig for review and from the moment this brewer entered my home it became a daily staple in my routine!
It's extremely easy to use and brews the PERFECT cup of coffee every time! ‚ėēūüíĖ
Enid B.
Rochester, NY
I purchased this for my sister in black,she is totally in love with her coffee machine.she said it's great for one cup of coffee,when you are in a rush in the morning.I want the keyring k575.it's a little out of my budget.I will settle for this one in the red.
Soufiane B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't have this machine, but I really would like to try it. I'm a big fan of k-cup; I had a Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System for 2 years. my sister dropped it. so I need a new Keurig.
my Keurig K40 was working fine, and i never had any problem with it.
Alexa M.
I don't own one but I've used my friend's extensively. It is such a nifty and practical form of making coffee. I'm the only person in my house who drinks coffee. One pod, one cup is far less wasteful.
Subrea L.
This keruig is excellent. I like it because it have it's own filter.
Soufiane B.
Oklahoma City, OK
How did people get to try the new keurig ??
Nicole O.
I just bought my Keurig and LOVE it. My question is in regard to descaling solution, which brand is best? Should I use the name brand or would one like OXO work well too?
Barbara B.
Miami, Florida
This is an excellent product. I was given this product to test by influenster. The best part about this product that it has three sizes and a filter