Keurig K475 Coffee Maker - Sandy Pearl uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY KEURIG

A premium coffee maker. The Keurig K475 Coffee Maker features revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, designed to read the lid of each K-Cup, K-Mug, or K-Carafe pod to brew the perfect beverage every time. The coffee maker allows you to brew a piping hot 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup all at the touch of a button. Choose from over (500) varieties from (75) brands you love. Now with a 12-ounce K-Cup pod brew size and temperature control Choose between five temperature settings to customize your perfect cup 70-Ounce water reservoir allows you to brew more before having to refill K-Cup Pod brew sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12-ounces K-Mug Pod brew sizes: 12, 14, 16-ounces K-Carafe Pod brew sizes: 22, 26, 30-ounces Display: 2.4-inch color touch screen Materials: Plastic/Electronics Color: Sandy Pearl Model: 119301 Dimensions: 13.6-inches long x 10.4-inches wide x 13.4-inches high Weight: 13.7-pounds see more...

Review (1)
Jennifer J.
Marietta, GA
I received the k55 model for Christmas but wanted this one instead for extra brewing size options. Returned that one and found this for a great price on Houzz. It is our first Keurig and we really love it. I will say the color is pretty but I have to wipe it down a lot. Coffee splashes from brewing are obvious due to the light color. I thought the light in the water tank would be brighter - maybe something is wrong with mine, not sure. Love that It dispenses hot water for when I want tea in the evening before bed. I am looking forward to trying it with the K-mug size pods for my morning travel cups.
John M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Does this model have the quiet pump technology?
Malinda M.
May I have the opportunity to try either the Keurig K475 or K575? I have never had the chance to try any of your products and write about them. Thank you so much! Malinda McComber