Keurig K425SC Coffee Maker with 24 K-Cups and Reusable K-Cup uploaded by Kristi K.

BY KEURIG

A premium coffee maker, the Keurig® K425S Coffee Maker is exclusively available at Sam's Club and Samsclub.com. This coffee maker combines a programmable, feature-filled Keurig® brewer with the My K-Cup® 2.0 Reusable Coffee Filter. Offering customizable brewing strength and temperature control, the Keurig® K425S delivers a premium brewing experience. My K-Cup® 2.0 provides even more choice and value, and allows you to brew your own ground coffee. The large color-touch screen makes it easy to brew the perfect cup, mug or carafe. There is even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai tea and mochas. Also included is a variety pack of K-Cup pods to help you discover the flavors you love. see more...

Monica N.
Parma, OH
I recently replaced my 10 year old first-generation Keurig with this model from Sam's Club and I paid under $120.00 and had it delivered for free. It came with two not three free 12 packs of coffee as shown on the Sam's website but I got a coupon for a little discount for future purchases of K-cups. The machine works great and I truly enjoy it. I like the fact that it keeps the water warm for you all of the time so you don't have to wait for it to heat up for your first cup of the day; it's ready right away. It only takes seconds to heat up the second cup and then it stays heated til later or the next time you use your brewer. This model is a mid-ranged style with an all-electronic screen. It has a programmable clock, it offers you three size settings as opposed to two and it's a lot faster than the older models. Price is right...it seems that the price hasn't gone up much in a decade since they were first introduced to the market. I would highly recommend.
Aprile M.
Bought this at Sam's Club to replace my Cuisinart SS-700 when it stopped working. For the last 4 years we have used a Cuisinart but when it stopped working we researched all the single-cup coffeemakers trying to find the best one. This Keurig had the best reviews. It is very quiet. It has a huge water reservoir that we only have to fill up once every 2-3 days. We brew about 4-6 cups of hot beverages per day with our coffeemaker and this has held up so far. We like it a lot.
Haley C.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this product. I'm big on coffee, but I think regular coffee pots take up more time. This is quick and simple. An amazing product!
Amberlea A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This coffee maker makes the best coffee I've ever had made at home. It is quiet, quick and allows for use of the my k-cup. I love it.