Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker

Refurbished Coffee Makers are not eligible for shipping to APO/FPO Addresses. Feature-filled and powerful, the Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker features customizable settings including strength and temperature control to deliver a truly premium brewing experience. Brew five different cup sizes – from 4 to 12 oz. with K-Cup® pods – plus the ability to brew a mug or carafe, the Keurig® K400 Coffee Maker brews a perfectly sized beverage for any occasion. Brewing your favorite beverage is easy thanks to the large color touch screen, complete with separate settings for specialty beverages like hot coca, chai, and mochas. The large 70 oz. removable water reservoir lets you brew 7 cups before having to refill. Most impressively, the Keurig® K425 Coffee Maker is completely programmable. Set your preferred brew settings, and it brews your perfect beverage – just how you like it – every single time. Key Features: • 70 oz. water reservoir • 2.4” Color Touch Display Screen • Strength Control • Customizable settings • Auto Brew Keurig® takes great pride in the quality of all of our products, including this Certified Refurbished unit. While these machines and/or their packaging may have minor scratches or imperfections on their exterior, you can be assured that your Keurig® Coffee Maker will perform like new. Certified Refurbished Keurig® models offer the same quality, convenience, and simplicity as brand new units at a great value! From coffee and tea to cocoa and specialty beverages, you can brew a rich, smooth, delicious cup in under a minute at the touch of a button. With hundreds of varieties to choose from, Keurig® has something delicious for everyone! Your Certified Refurbished Keurig® Coffee Maker is backed by a 90-day Limited Warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials, excluding cosmetic imperfections. To register your brewer, or if you have any questions or concerns about your coffee maker, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1-866-901-BREW (1-866-901-2739), 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. EST, 7 days a week. You can also find us online at www.Keurig.com.

[product:keurig-b48/k45-elite-coffee-maker-black]
Can I use it to make tea?
Need your opinion is this keurig better knowing that my house is small but sometimes my family comes over and want to offer them a cup of coffee so I won't reheated again?? I also drink a cup everyday
Start your review of Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker!
Ignacio M.
Mableton, GA
Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker uploaded by Ignacio M.
It is the perfect coffee machine, I can choose my strong coffee or not. It has different measures, which I can choose how much to take. I do not change this machine for anything.
Alex P.
Leawood, KS
Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker uploaded by Alex P.
My roommate uses this every day and loves it! It’s super easy to use and navigate though. You have to fill up the water in the back, but that’s with any machine! We would recommend this to anyone who needs a starter coffee maker!
Rania M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker uploaded by Rania M.
If the coffee pod is good, this machine is great. The coffee comes out hot and if cleaned and descaled regularly (I do it every 4 months) then the coffee tastes great. Recommend it if you make a cup or two each day. It does take time to preheat between cups so need a pot type machine if more than two people drink coffee at home.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This coffee machine brews my coffee to perfection every time. It is so easy to use and makes life easier for me..exspecially in the mornings. It is so simple to use and I get a flavorful cup of coffee with each use without going to a coffee shop. I can drink a gourmet cup of coffee in the comfort of my own home. I would purchase this again. I highly recommend.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Target
Y'all... I've had this baby for.freaking.ever now and it's still performing like new. Let's be real here, if you do the little bit of required maintenance, take care of your machine and it's not sitting in a dirty environment, these machines won't have the issues you've seen others have. The maintenance on these are quite simple. Wash your shi* , change your filter and do the descaling solution when it says to. That's it. I absolutely love my Keurig. Whether I'm making coffee, hot chocolate or tea, I've never had a single issue.. the carafe is a nice bonus, though I rarely use it. Keurig machines are designed as one cup machines, if that's not your cup of tea or coffee, stick with a regular machine. I like fresh coffee and this ensures that. There's also some customization settings that I like (stronger coffee, settings specifically for tea, so on). This one has the interactive touch screen which I prefer over the regular buttons. If I ever have to replace this, I'd buy it again and again. A great buy.
Alejandra P.
Chula Vista, CA
Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker uploaded by Alejandra P.
Keurig® K400 Certified Refurbished Coffee Maker uploaded by Alejandra P.
It is the ideal coffee maker for anyone who loves coffee like me, it is very practical because simply preparing a cup at the same time and to the taste of each one is ideal also you do not have to waste coffee as with other jug ​​coffee machines, it is worth the worth buying a Keurig.
Kallie C.
Ottawa, KS
I think keurigs ads overrated honestly. Like I have to pull the handle up then put it down and pull it up again....? But why? Why can't u just make my coffee with one push of a button
Sylvia C.
Harker Hts, TX
This coffee maker is the best. I wish it would brew faster, however the coffee is delicious and totally worth the wait. I love how you can pick your own colors to personalize it too.
Tianna P.
My family and I love this coffee Brewer!!! It's great to make hot or cold. Takes a bit getting used to remembering to brew and chill the night before work lol but it's awesome!
David P.
Argyle, TX
We Love this machine. We use it daily and really enjoy the fresh flavorful coffee that comes from it. The easy of use is perfect for when you are not awake yet.

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...