BY KEURIG #77 in Coffeemakers

Keurig k40 elite single serve home brewing system - rhubarb see more...

Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Review for: Keurig K40 Elite Single Serve Home Brewing System - Navy more...
I never owned a Keurig machine and I love coffee. I would make my coffee with a 8 cup coffee pot. I also would buy a new pot every 3 months. I couldn't sleep one night and found myself watching QVC. They had a deal on Keurig that I couldn't refuse. I ended up buying this brand and model as well as ordering auto delivery kcups on keurig.com. This machine has made my mornings easier and my coffee delicious. I never finished my coffee in the morning and now I finish it and want more!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Keurig K40 Elite Single Serve Home Brewing System - White more...
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE my keurig! I am an avid coffee drinker so this was the best gift I've gotten. My boyfriend and I brew a regular pot of coffee for the mornings, and I use the keurig for coffee and tea throughout the day. It is so convenient to be able to make one cup quickly. I love that it is mess free! I recommend my keurig to friends and family all of the time.
naf C.
This is so so handy. Husband had it with himself before I moved in with him. This is really good for any K cups. I love French Vanilla and so here and there I use this Keurig machine to make my French Vanilla drink. Its also useful if you simply want hot water. What we do is get teabags in a cup and then we run the hot water and thats it. Would definitely recommend it.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I absolutely LOVE my keurig! My boyfriend got me mine for Christmas two years ago and it was definitely worth the money! I'm a huge coffee lover and it is used at least once a day, every day! I love trying new brands of coffee and it's also worth buying the plastic cup to fill your own ground coffee in! I love being able to choose how much coffee to brew and my coffee isn't wasted when I don't need a whole pot of coffee made. Definitely a must have!
Arik Z.
I really love this Keurig and I describe as the "tank" in the line. A few other versions are hit or miss when it comes to brewing the actual k-cup. This is simple, straightforward and easy to clean. I am concerned with the environmental impact of k-cups & look forward to the company's commitment to address this issue. In the mean time I've reduced use of the disposable k-cups and have used the reusable one more often.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
I chose the white Keurig to match our kitchen appliances and I couldn't be happier with it. I use it every day before I go to work and I feel like it saves more money for our household because we ended up wasting more coffee when we were making whole pots of coffee at a time and some of it wasn't getting used. This is great for single cups of coffee.
Sandra M.
I absolutely love my Keurig! My husband bought me one as a gift and I wasn't sure that I would really use it. Wrong! I use it several times a day! Great for my tea and coffee fix as well as quick hot water for ramen and other quick snacks!
Nickie B.
Simple design easy use and the K cups are packed with flavor no other brand compares trust me I've tried several other because my job has opted to use different brands but we always end up using Keurig its our favorite and it incorporates many brands into the K Cups. I'm not a coffee drinking so having Lipton is great alternative that has me coming back to the machine repeatedly
Amanda H.
My mom got me this for Christmas and I'm so in love with it. Brews so fast. There's a huge selection of K cups out there too. It's perfect for any coffee lover like myself. The color is perfect. It's insanely easy to use too.
Bashayer A.
Winnetka, CA
Is it worth the Hype?
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Does anyone know how to clean the Keurig?
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Does it come in other colors?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried this Keurig K40 Elite Single Serve Home Brewing System ? I am beyond past due for a new one. I was looking at the Keurig® K250 Coffee Brewing System, Blue too. Any preference?
Trisha L.
This color is so pretty!!! But how does the machine work? Worth it to buy it just for the color?