BY KEURIG

So many choices. With its revolutionary design, this Keurig system lets you brew a carafe with the same ease and convenience that you brew a single cup. Watch the product video here. Please note: this brewer is compatible with Keurig K-Cup & K-Carafe Portion Packs only. Limit 5 per household. Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents. Keurig system brews a single K-cup or a 4-cup K-carafe pack. Keurig Brewing Technology reads the lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time. Strength Control setting lets you brew a stronger cup. Removable 40-ounce water reservoir offers easy filling and cleaning. K-Cup Portion Pack allows you to enjoy a single serving. Touch display makes it easy to customize settings. Energy-saver mode and brewer maintenance alerts ensure long-lasting use. What's Included 4 K-Cup packs Water filter handle Water filter cartridge Keurig descaling solution Product Care Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here 14"H x 14"W x 15"D 40-oz. water reservoir 1470 watts Model numbers: Black: 20325Peacock Blue: 119443Imperial Red: 5592White: 20327Sandy Pearl: 20397Turquoise: 20408/5611 Size: One size. Color: Grey. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Woodstock, GA
I am OBSESSED with my Keurig. The grey color is stylish, and it looks so nice on my counter. The variety of brews I can find to use with it is amazing. I have saved so much money by making my own coffee rather than buying it every day. I would recommend Keurig to anyone!
Karissa T.
Karissa T.
Joliet, IL
I absolutely love this Keurig! It's compact and doesn't take up as much space as my old bigger one. I use it for coffee, tea, cappuccino, and hot cocoa for my kids. It's so convenient.
Randal G.
Randal G.
Clarksville, MD
Can you brew iced coffee with this machine?
angela c.
angela c.
baltimore
how does this compare to other keurig models?