BY KEURIG

So many choices. With its revolutionary design, this Keurig system lets you brew a carafe with the same ease and convenience that you brew a single cup. Keurig Brewer Comparison Chart Watch the product video here. Please note: this brewer is compatible with Keurig K-Cup & K-Carafe Portion Packs only. Limit 5 per household. Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents. Keurig system brews a single K-cup or a 4-cup K-carafe pack. Keurig Brewing Technology reads the lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time. Strength Control setting lets you brew a stronger cup. Removable 40-ounce water reservoir offers easy filling and cleaning. K-Cup Portion Pack allows you to enjoy a single serving. Touch display makes it easy to customize settings. Energy-saver mode and brewer maintenance alerts ensure long-lasting use. What's Included 4 K-Cup packs Water filter handle Water filter cartridge Keurig descaling solution Product Care Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here 14"H x 14"W x 15"D 40-oz. water reservoir 1470 watts Model numbers: Kohl's Exclusive Graphite: 121161 Kohl's Exclusive Denim Blue: 121162 Black: 20325Peacock Blue: 119443Imperial Red: 5592White: 20327Sandy Pearl: 20397Turquoise: 20408/5611 Size: One Size. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
When I first saw this ice blue color at Target I was in love! I really did not need a coffee maker but I justified it anyway and bought it. It is sooo easy to operate, works quickly and quietly and the color just looks wonderful in my kitchen! If you can still find this limited edition color go give it a try!
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
LOVE IT! I used to be a Starbucks regular and with this product not only do I save money but I also save time by making my coffee at home! Lots of variety to chose from, which also helps keep me on a budget!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I am in love with it. Makes my mornings simple. It is expensive and so are the pods but it's worth it in the end.