Keurig K250 2.0 Compact Brewer uploaded by Elizabeth R.Keurig K250 2.0 Compact Brewer uploaded by 😻April L.Keurig K250 2.0 Compact Brewer uploaded by Megan D.

BY KEURIG

This Keurig brewer features revolutionary technology designed to read the lid of each K-Cup or K-Carafe" pack to brew the perfect beverage every timeall at the touch of a button. allows you to brew a piping hot 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of a single-serve cup 40-ounce water reservoir black and white touch display most compact Keurig 2.0 brewing system Brewer includes: Keurig 2.0 water filter Keurig descaling solution K-Cup packs to get you started Plastic. Measures 13x9x13 "H. Imported. see more...

😻April L.
Crestline, OH
I LOVE my keurig the best purchase I've made all year...wish it came with a reusable coffee filter so I can use my own coffee but other then that it is great. I love the turquoise color matches my kitchen perfectly😍
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
This is not my first Keurig but it seems to be the most versatile and compact. It takes up much less space than my previous Keurig and I’m hopeful that the filter and descaler will make this one last longer than our previous 2. We haven’t had the opportunity to try out the carafe yet but love having the option!
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I bought this because I've heard so many good reviews on the Keurig brand machines and wanted to try it out for myself. I've always used a traditional drip maker with the glass carafe and was never able to get a good cup of coffee and with me being the only one in the house drinking coffee on a regular basis there was also a lot of waste. So I finally talked my husband into getting me this one. I found it brand new for a great deal on a sale site and was super excited to finally have my own to try. I got mine in black. First off setup was super easy and it's easy to learn the machine and the prompts. I was worried that I'd be having troubles with the k-cups not working considering I've heard that these are picky when it comes to brands of cups. My first cup was a Starbucks kcup sample pack I received and they worked great, no error messages at all and they tasted amazing! After that I really didn't want to buy the expensive Keurig brand cups from my local store so I tried the Great Value brand cups from Walmart. They come in 48 count packs for $15 so that was great. I've never had a problem with using this brand and have been using them for almost a year now. The machine is very easy to clean and take apart for deep cleaning. Highly recommend!
Danielle W.
Love my Keurig! It does have little quirks like needles getting clogged,but overall it's so simple and fast. There are so many different beverages options and brands to choose from which is a fun experience all in itself. I would highly recommend to Coffee and tea drinkers.
Melissa P.
I am absolutely in love with my keurig ! I don't know what I did before it ! It's compact it doesn't need a lot of space it doesn't make noise while brewing my coffee! And it's inexpensive love it ! Would most definitely recommend it.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
We would be lost without this household staple that gets used multiple times a day! The simplicity and ease of use is great, there are so many different brands/flavors/drinks to choose to brew! We absolutely love this product and would recommend to any hot drink lover!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
My favorite coffee brewing system by far. Easy to use and clean. Compact, great for home and office use. So many useful accessories can also be used with this system! I recommend to all coffee lovers!
Megan D.
Pensacola, FL
I'm so excited I recently bought one from Kohls on sale ! It comes with 4 K-Cup samples. I love it, it's so convenient, and there is no mess to clean up. This will be very handy for me when I go back to college in a couple months. Now I'm just trying to find K-Cups I like.
Megan D.
Pensacola, FL
I've been looking into buying a keurig. I would like to get the keurig k250 in turquoise. I was wondering is it any good ?