BY KEURIG #4 in Coffeemakers

• I've always wanted to try a Keurig is it worth the money ...4 Answers
  • I really want a keurig coffee machine but I don't know wh...5 Answers
  • Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discou...27 Answers
Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
  • "It's nice not to have to make a whole pot, and it's nice to be able to switch from coffee, to tea or hot chocolate if I wish." in 74 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size coffee maker for a single mom on-the-go who doesn't want to deal with a lot of loose coffee grounds, messy filters, broken carafes, etc..." in 65 reviews
  • "This product is great for anyone I'm not a big coffee drinker so it is perfect for us since one cup is really all you need" in 44 reviews
  • "However the Mini's biggest downfall is that it doesn't have a water reservoir- you have to put in the amount of water you want every time." in 43 reviews
  • "Doesnt take up a lot of space and makes just the right amount of coffee or hot chocolate for me without having the brew a whole pot" in 34 reviews
Michelle V.
I've owned a Keurig for too many years to count now. I started with a Keurig Elite over 5 years ago. I absolutely loved it, but came into a job situation which required me to move every 3 months. In an attempt to save on space and not lose the luxury of my Keurig (Yes...I love it THAT MUCH!) I bought this version, the K15. The Keurig K15 makes 1 cup of coffee at a time, preventing the waste and mess of coffee pots. I am the lone coffee drinker in my house so this is perfect for me. I don't have to make a full pot of coffee for just me!! Also, I love that the coffee is preportioned for me and allows me to have a different style of coffee everyday with the quality of a freshly opened bag of coffee.

Keurig is easily my favorite appliance in the kitchen. I've gifted both my sister and mom/dad with a Keurig just because I think its THAT great. The quality is that of a coffee shop right in your own home. If this is one you're on the fence about, please please just go for it. It's SO good.
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
This is a very good product for someone who is lives alone, or is the only person who consumes coffee/tea in their home. Mine has functioned well for years upon years and is very reliable. I saw a review from someone saying their coffee tastes bad constantly... They probably don't do regular cleanings like the manual says you're supposed to, because this has only ever happened to me if the machine has gotten dirty or dusty somehow. I absolutely love that you can get reusable cups that you fill yourself! K-cups are simply too expensive for me and I'm more drawn to tea in recent years so I like being able to buy loose tea and using it in my Keurig if I wanted. Sometimes you just don't have time for your kettle. Overall I'm very happy with my Keurig.
Carole M.
Plainville
I love my Keurig.  First I would say it is well worth the price.As long as you clean them periodically they will last years.For my family we wouldn't have anything else.We use bottled water in ours as we has a private community well.Everyone likes something different in the morning.The con of having the Keurig is when you have a party or many people over.At that time I have a traditional drip coffee pot that makes 10 cups at a time.The price of The Keurigs have come down and are more reasonable.
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
My keurig has been a life saver ever since I started college. I’m starting my second year as a grad student and am going on year 5 with this keurig. For the most part I have had no problems with it. Occasionally the light will blink nonstop and nothing will come out, but this problem is easily solved by holding down the button and draining the well. This issue didn’t start happening until last year however, and otherwise it has worked perfectly. I can’t imagine using any other coffee maker- this one is just so convenient! 100% recommend.
Lauren N.
I have to be honest guys . And this is just my personal expierence with this device. I dislike it for many reasons. I wanted to love it but I feel it makes the coffee taste terrible. It’s that instant coffee type of smell that I can’t seem to get rid of no matter how many times I have washed this device and cleaned it properly . Also,the pods are extremely expensive. And this device is just too high maintenance for me. I’m good with just. A normal coffee pot
Marisa E.
This Keurig is the perfect size for someone who lives in a smaller apartment, drinks maybe 1-2 cups of coffee a day and likes the compact nature of the machine. This machine is aesthetically adorable sitting on your countertop. I actually have the version in white and I ordered it from QVC (first and only purchase from QVC...so far) but I got a great deal paying only like $50 for the machine, a k-cup carousel and a variety pack of k-cups. The Keurig is easy to use, keep clean and make a quick cup of coffee. I usually just use the clean mug that I'm going to use to drink the coffee as the mug to fill the Keurig with water - that way you get the perfect amount. I do wish it had a little more capacity to do a travel mug in one go.
Brenda K.
This was the first keurig I owned. I used it all through college and it still works after 7 years. I have upgraded to a bigger system now. My only complaint about this model is that it wasn’t tall enough to fit a travel cup, even after removing the bottom tray. My newer model is taller with the tray removed so that’s good.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love my Keurig! This was given to me as a gift and I used it for a couple years, and when my old one burnt out, I bought a new one. They last really well. The only thing about this is that there isn't a built in water reserve, but you can buy the bigger one if you think that is a must have.
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
I’ve had this coffee maker for 4 years and it has really been great. It makes delicious drinks every time and it the simplest to use. There are so many different k cups sold everywhere and I would definitely recommend to everyone. And bonus: no filters!
Pam T.
Harrisburg
My family could not live without a Keurig!  The dorm room, their apartments.  I love it because it's so versatile.  You can make soup!  Liquid of course.  Plus everyone's to lazy to make a pot of coffee.  LOVE!!
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discounts? If so, what stores?
julie c.
Margate, FL
I've been debating buying one for a long time are they worth the money is the coffee good I like mine strong and how expensive are the pods thanks
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which colour Keurig brewer do you own ?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
What is your favorite flavor of K-Cups?
Ethel B.
Philadelphia, PA
How long have you had your Keurig K-cup brewer?

Walmart