BY KEURIG #5 in Coffeemakers

• I've always wanted to try a Keurig is it worth the money is the c...4 Answers
  • I really want a keurig coffee machine but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discounts? If ...27 Answers
Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
  • "It's nice not to have to make a whole pot, and it's nice to be able to switch from coffee, to tea or hot chocolate if I wish." in 74 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size coffee maker for a single mom on-the-go who doesn't want to deal with a lot of loose coffee grounds, messy filters, broken carafes, etc..." in 65 reviews
  • "This product is great for anyone I'm not a big coffee drinker so it is perfect for us since one cup is really all you need" in 44 reviews
  • "However the Mini's biggest downfall is that it doesn't have a water reservoir- you have to put in the amount of water you want every time." in 43 reviews
  • "Doesnt take up a lot of space and makes just the right amount of coffee or hot chocolate for me without having the brew a whole pot" in 34 reviews
Carole M.
Plainville
I love my Keurig.  First I would say it is well worth the price.As long as you clean them periodically they will last years.For my family we wouldn't have anything else.We use bottled water in ours as we has a private community well.Everyone likes something different in the morning.The con of having the Keurig is when you have a party or many people over.At that time I have a traditional drip coffee pot that makes 10 cups at a time.The price of The Keurigs have come down and are more reasonable.
Eugenia L.
Tucson
I bought the mini for my office. I like the fact that I can make one cup of coffee/tea/hot cocoa and have it fresh and hot "right now". I like the fact that I do not have to worry about water sitting in the tank overnight also, which I see some people don't like, but I'm good with putting fresh water in it daily. It is a bit pricey for a single cup maker, but find it on sale and you have a deal!! I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea R.
Works great and it’s very easy to use. I wish I used it more though because I still catch myself going to Starbucks however it is a great gadget to have at home. I think I would use it more if I had space in my kitchen but I have to keep it in my room so that’s probably why. But a lot of my friends and family members that on this use it every day it’s definitely worth it and convenient. Con would be that kcups Or a little bit pricey so just buy them on sale or in bulk.
Marisa E.
This Keurig is the perfect size for someone who lives in a smaller apartment, drinks maybe 1-2 cups of coffee a day and likes the compact nature of the machine. This machine is aesthetically adorable sitting on your countertop. I actually have the version in white and I ordered it from QVC (first and only purchase from QVC...so far) but I got a great deal paying only like $50 for the machine, a k-cup carousel and a variety pack of k-cups. The Keurig is easy to use, keep clean and make a quick cup of coffee. I usually just use the clean mug that I'm going to use to drink the coffee as the mug to fill the Keurig with water - that way you get the perfect amount. I do wish it had a little more capacity to do a travel mug in one go.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
I have had this same keureig for 6 years abd it still works great! The only thing I wish is that it made more than ten ounces and that the place you put the coffee cup was taller because I have to put a regular cup down there and then have to pour that into my travel Starbucks cup. But for the price it is still worth it.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
The keurig machine is great and for the price you just can't go wrong. Yes it's a single use however it is very quick and and easy to use. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to be able to make themselves a cup of coffee whether it's in the morning or throughout the day hassle free.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love my Keurig! This was given to me as a gift and I used it for a couple years, and when my old one burnt out, I bought a new one. They last really well. The only thing about this is that there isn't a built in water reserve, but you can buy the bigger one if you think that is a must have.
Christina G.
Norwalk
This was the best purchase me and my husband could have made! I hated always making a pot of coffee and some going to waste. This is perfect to make a quick cup of coffee before heading to work or to the ball park for my sons early baseball games! I love this coffee maker and would recommend it for anyone that is always “on the go”
India J.
Did you know it comes in a lovely shade of light blue?! Sorta like a robin's egg color, very sophisticated I must say. And the smaller size fits nicely in a basket for travel, if you happen to be a diva that's not about to horse around with hotel coffee.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
LOVE my keurig! I got it for mothers day as my original one was dying. I like not having to make an entire pot of coffee for just myself. I think the price and the product are spot on. Target usually has them on sale and that helps! i would totally recommend it
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discounts? If so, what stores?
julie c.
Margate, FL
I've been debating buying one for a long time are they worth the money is the coffee good I like mine strong and how expensive are the pods thanks
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which colour Keurig brewer do you own ?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
What is your favorite flavor of K-Cups?
Ethel B.
Philadelphia, PA
How long have you had your Keurig K-cup brewer?