BY KEURIG #4 in Coffeemakers

• I've always wanted to try a Keurig is it worth the money is the c...4 Answers
  • I really want a keurig coffee machine but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discounts? If ...27 Answers
Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
  • "It's nice not to have to make a whole pot, and it's nice to be able to switch from coffee, to tea or hot chocolate if I wish." in 74 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size coffee maker for a single mom on-the-go who doesn't want to deal with a lot of loose coffee grounds, messy filters, broken carafes, etc..." in 65 reviews
  • "This product is great for anyone I'm not a big coffee drinker so it is perfect for us since one cup is really all you need" in 44 reviews
  • "However the Mini's biggest downfall is that it doesn't have a water reservoir- you have to put in the amount of water you want every time." in 43 reviews
  • "Doesnt take up a lot of space and makes just the right amount of coffee or hot chocolate for me without having the brew a whole pot" in 34 reviews
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Carole M.
I love my Keurig.  First I would say it is well worth the price.As long as you clean them periodically they will last years.For my family we wouldn't have anything else.We use bottled water in ours as we has a private community well.Everyone likes something different in the morning.The con of having the Keurig is when you have a party or many people over.At that time I have a traditional drip coffee pot that makes 10 cups at a time.The price of The Keurigs have come down and are more reasonable.
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I love the convenience of this machine and the ability to make a single cup but this is probably my least favorite of the keurig machines. It seems to brew slower than other machines, and i don't like filling it with water every time. I do notice alot of build up in the machine quite often. Additionally, its hard to get a full cup of coffee out of this thing and i can't find a single mug that fits in this without having to remove the tray which is annoying.
Eugenia L.
I bought the mini for my office. I like the fact that I can make one cup of coffee/tea/hot cocoa and have it fresh and hot "right now". I like the fact that I do not have to worry about water sitting in the tank overnight also, which I see some people don't like, but I'm good with putting fresh water in it daily. It is a bit pricey for a single cup maker, but find it on sale and you have a deal!! I would definitely recommend this product.
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
I love using my kcup machine but recently it stopped working. I would love to have a newer model. Mine had a large tank for water which kind of weirded me out about sitting water. But I got my use out of it. It lasted me 2 years before it started messing up. Works perfectly for someone on the go who doesn't drink a whole pot of coffee. I wish it were a little cheaper but I do love it!
Andrea R.
Works great and it’s very easy to use. I wish I used it more though because I still catch myself going to Starbucks however it is a great gadget to have at home. I think I would use it more if I had space in my kitchen but I have to keep it in my room so that’s probably why. But a lot of my friends and family members that on this use it every day it’s definitely worth it and convenient. Con would be that kcups Or a little bit pricey so just buy them on sale or in bulk.
Marisa E.
This Keurig is the perfect size for someone who lives in a smaller apartment, drinks maybe 1-2 cups of coffee a day and likes the compact nature of the machine. This machine is aesthetically adorable sitting on your countertop. I actually have the version in white and I ordered it from QVC (first and only purchase from QVC...so far) but I got a great deal paying only like $50 for the machine, a k-cup carousel and a variety pack of k-cups. The Keurig is easy to use, keep clean and make a quick cup of coffee. I usually just use the clean mug that I'm going to use to drink the coffee as the mug to fill the Keurig with water - that way you get the perfect amount. I do wish it had a little more capacity to do a travel mug in one go.
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Of all of the Keurig Coffee Makers, this one is my least favorite. It is irritating because it will only fill my cup halfway and then I try to put another pod in and brew again it will overflow like two cups. I am not sure if I'm doing it wrong but it shouldn't be anymore complex than hitting the ONLY button on the machine.
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
It's small, cute and modern. Not the quickest though, had to figure it out as well. After pouring the water you have to let it drain by lifting the handle where the k-cup goes. If not, the water will pour out! Learned that the hard way when water was all on my counter. I mean, it does do the job. Nice since I'm the only one in my household that drinks coffee.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
I have had this same keureig for 6 years abd it still works great! The only thing I wish is that it made more than ten ounces and that the place you put the coffee cup was taller because I have to put a regular cup down there and then have to pour that into my travel Starbucks cup. But for the price it is still worth it.
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discounts? If so, what stores?
julie c.
Margate, FL
I've been debating buying one for a long time are they worth the money is the coffee good I like mine strong and how expensive are the pods thanks
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which colour Keurig brewer do you own ?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
What is your favorite flavor of K-Cups?
Ethel B.
Philadelphia, PA
How long have you had your Keurig K-cup brewer?