BY KEURIG #5 in Coffeemakers

• I've always wanted to try a Keurig is it worth the money ...4 Answers
  • I really want a keurig coffee machine but I don't know wh...5 Answers
  • Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discou...27 Answers
Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
  • "It's nice not to have to make a whole pot, and it's nice to be able to switch from coffee, to tea or hot chocolate if I wish." in 74 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size coffee maker for a single mom on-the-go who doesn't want to deal with a lot of loose coffee grounds, messy filters, broken carafes, etc..." in 65 reviews
  • "This product is great for anyone I'm not a big coffee drinker so it is perfect for us since one cup is really all you need" in 44 reviews
  • "However the Mini's biggest downfall is that it doesn't have a water reservoir- you have to put in the amount of water you want every time." in 43 reviews
  • "Doesnt take up a lot of space and makes just the right amount of coffee or hot chocolate for me without having the brew a whole pot" in 34 reviews
Joe D.
I purchased a new Keurig K Mini Classic series coffee maker in Platinum , I am really impressed with it, I was nervous to change from the full size Keurig to the mini and I am so glad I did, it is compact and takes up half the space of a regular Keurig. My family have different tastes in coffee some like bold some flavored that’s why we bought the original, I love the mini because i can put it in the corner of my counter and it’s out of the way and it seems to brew the coffee faster. If you don’t have a lot of counter space the Keurig would definitely be a great choice, and they have a lot of different colors to match your kitchen, the mini would also be great for a college dorm or even the office.I would recommend checking out the Keurig mini coffee maker.
Carole M.
Plainville
I love my Keurig.  First I would say it is well worth the price.As long as you clean them periodically they will last years.For my family we wouldn't have anything else.We use bottled water in ours as we has a private community well.Everyone likes something different in the morning.The con of having the Keurig is when you have a party or many people over.At that time I have a traditional drip coffee pot that makes 10 cups at a time.The price of The Keurigs have come down and are more reasonable.
Lauren N.
I have to be honest guys . And this is just my personal expierence with this device. I dislike it for many reasons. I wanted to love it but I feel it makes the coffee taste terrible. It’s that instant coffee type of smell that I can’t seem to get rid of no matter how many times I have washed this device and cleaned it properly . Also,the pods are extremely expensive. And this device is just too high maintenance for me. I’m good with just. A normal coffee pot
Marisa E.
This Keurig is the perfect size for someone who lives in a smaller apartment, drinks maybe 1-2 cups of coffee a day and likes the compact nature of the machine. This machine is aesthetically adorable sitting on your countertop. I actually have the version in white and I ordered it from QVC (first and only purchase from QVC...so far) but I got a great deal paying only like $50 for the machine, a k-cup carousel and a variety pack of k-cups. The Keurig is easy to use, keep clean and make a quick cup of coffee. I usually just use the clean mug that I'm going to use to drink the coffee as the mug to fill the Keurig with water - that way you get the perfect amount. I do wish it had a little more capacity to do a travel mug in one go.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
I do not own a keurig but have used one many times and it is amazing. It’s convenient when you don’t have a lot of time to wait for your coffee to brew. It’s a little expensive for me but I think it would be worth it because it would be used every day and take place of getting coffee from a shop every day.
Brenda R.
This was the first keurig I owned. I used it all through college and it still works after 7 years. I have upgraded to a bigger system now. My only complaint about this model is that it wasn’t tall enough to fit a travel cup, even after removing the bottom tray. My newer model is taller with the tray removed so that’s good.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love my Keurig! This was given to me as a gift and I used it for a couple years, and when my old one burnt out, I bought a new one. They last really well. The only thing about this is that there isn't a built in water reserve, but you can buy the bigger one if you think that is a must have.
Christina G.
Norwalk
This was the best purchase me and my husband could have made! I hated always making a pot of coffee and some going to waste. This is perfect to make a quick cup of coffee before heading to work or to the ball park for my sons early baseball games! I love this coffee maker and would recommend it for anyone that is always “on the go”
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
My mom bought me a Keurig when I was in grad school and it's become a staple in my home.  It was perfect for me because I seldom wanted to drink more than one cup of coffee or tea.  Now that my husband loves my Keurig I find it a little less convenient than I did before.  He goes through several K cups each day and I can't help but feel guilty about all the waste that is coming from our home.  I love the idea but I'd also love to see more environmentally friendly options.
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I love the convenience of this machine and the ability to make a single cup but this is probably my least favorite of the keurig machines. It seems to brew slower than other machines, and i don't like filling it with water every time. I do notice alot of build up in the machine quite often. Additionally, its hard to get a full cup of coffee out of this thing and i can't find a single mug that fits in this without having to remove the tray which is annoying.
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discounts? If so, what stores?
julie c.
Margate, FL
I've been debating buying one for a long time are they worth the money is the coffee good I like mine strong and how expensive are the pods thanks
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which colour Keurig brewer do you own ?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
What is your favorite flavor of K-Cups?
Ethel B.
Philadelphia, PA
How long have you had your Keurig K-cup brewer?