BY KEURIG #2 in Coffeemakers

• I really want a keurig coffee machine but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discounts? If ...27 Answers
  • What is the best robot vacuum1 Answers
Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
  • "It's nice not to have to make a whole pot, and it's nice to be able to switch from coffee, to tea or hot chocolate if I wish." in 74 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size coffee maker for a single mom on-the-go who doesn't want to deal with a lot of loose coffee grounds, messy filters, broken carafes, etc..." in 65 reviews
  • "This product is great for anyone I'm not a big coffee drinker so it is perfect for us since one cup is really all you need" in 44 reviews
  • "However the Mini's biggest downfall is that it doesn't have a water reservoir- you have to put in the amount of water you want every time." in 43 reviews
  • "Doesnt take up a lot of space and makes just the right amount of coffee or hot chocolate for me without having the brew a whole pot" in 34 reviews
Marisa E.
Foodie Expert
This Keurig is the perfect size for someone who lives in a smaller apartment, drinks maybe 1-2 cups of coffee a day and likes the compact nature of the machine. This machine is aesthetically adorable sitting on your countertop. I actually have the version in white and I ordered it from QVC (first and only purchase from QVC...so far) but I got a great deal paying only like $50 for the machine, a k-cup carousel and a variety pack of k-cups. The Keurig is easy to use, keep clean and make a quick cup of coffee. I usually just use the clean mug that I'm going to use to drink the coffee as the mug to fill the Keurig with water - that way you get the perfect amount. I do wish it had a little more capacity to do a travel mug in one go.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge, VA
I like my Keurig. It fits perfectly on my small apartment counters. My only problem with it is the learning curve. When I first got it, I thought it was like other Keurigs. It took me a while to figure out that I had to pre-measure the water otherwise my cup runneth over. Other than that, it's a great little machine.
Ashley T.
Foodie Expert
I don't really like this product. It was good the first couple of months but then it got messed up. the coffee wouldn't make and it would get ants in it. it caused a lot of dirt to build up. I would not buy this again or have any of my friends use it. when it was working though it made my coffee really fast.
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I LOVE the one my parents have. They also now have reusable cups so you can 1. Not waste so much plastic and 2. Use your own coffee grounds. Makes me feel good about the coffee I drink and saves me insane amount of money
Jenn R.
I love this Keurig! It fits very nicely on my small countertop and is easily stored. The only kind I do have is that it is slightly hard to clean the interior compartments. I've had it for several years and it is definitely worth the money I would recommend this for small kitchens and college dorms.
Katie H.
This is a really good coffee machine for one or two people to use. If you're only going to make coffee once or twice a day, it's nice to be able to refill the water in the back every time you make coffee instead of the water sitting in the machine for long periods of time from non-use like in other Keurig machines. This machine does work with the reusable K-cups!
mindy s.
Tekonsha, MI
Foodie Expert
Love Keurig coffee makers. Simple yet get the job done. Unfortunaly I currently dont own one for myself.. all of my friends and family have them and are most definitely used on a daily basis.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I received this for Christmas 2 years ago, i absolutely love it, because i am the only one in my household that drinks coffee. This machine accepts any style k-cups and off brand k-cups. If you put to much water in, it will leak all over the counter. I have also found, a lot of my coffee cups will not fit under the pourer.
Kamrey B.
Foodie Expert
Literally the best thing that I have ever bought. This machine is so much more convenient than making a whole pot of coffee or waiting on your morning coffee. literally you put a pack in and your out the door. I love it. And now they come in so many different flavors, you'll never be bored with just one. I love this.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
I spent so many years telling anyone who would listen, that I thought Keurigs were silly. I drink so much coffee that it seemed silly to only make one cup at a time. When I started working in an office that had a Keurig, I still didn't think it was something I would ever need. Then when it came time for me to take the bar exam, my aunt thought it would be a nice Christmas surprise to send me a mini Keurig. She even bought it in orange to match the rest of my kitchen. Now I can't imagine my life without it. It has made my life so much easier. No more worrying about cleaning a basket & decanter every day. Or waking up & worrying that I didn't remember to clean them & prep coffee the night before so I would have to scramble to do it all in the more in before I leave for work. Now I just have to make sure I have a clean mug. So much easier. And I can switch up which coffe I drink with each cup. Or I can make tea at night or hot cocoa without having to put water on the stove.

I have read the things about mold & I did panic for a few days about it. But I think as long as you are doing the routine cleaning like you are supposed to & keep an eye on it, it should be fine. I've tried the Keurig descaling solution, but I mostly just use vinegar & I feel good about it. I've also started opening it up to dry when I'm done by opening the reservoir lid & lifting the part where you put the k-cup in. This makes it so that the internal tank is open & it can air out overnight & the internal tank isn't sealed shut all night with whatever remaining water may be trapped in there. It makes me feel safer about not letting mold or anything build up.

I've considered upgrading to a bigger Keurig that has a water tank that I don't have to fill with each cup, but I think this size is perfect for me & the perfect size for my kitchen. I love my mini & wouldn't give it up for anything.
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
Do you find K-Cups to be expensive? Have you found discounts? If so, what stores?
julie c.
Margate, FL
I've been debating buying one for a long time are they worth the money is the coffee good I like mine strong and how expensive are the pods thanks
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which colour Keurig brewer do you own ?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor of K-Cups?
Ethel B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
How long have you had your Keurig K-cup brewer?