Keurig K15 Coffee Maker uploaded by Natalie M.
6 colors available

BY KEURIG

When space and portability are important, choose the Keurig K15 coffee maker. It brews 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz. in under two minutes. The Keurig K15 coffee maker is a compact personal coffee maker with 6, 8, and 10 oz. K-Cup pod brew sizes. Portabl. see more...

Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love my Keurig! This is a smaller model which I love. Makes coffee fast and easy. It doesn't have storage for extra water but I actually prefer it that way. Looks good on my counter. So far I'm very happy with it.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
My Mother and Father in law bought me this awesome coffee brewer for Christmas one year and it's my favorite thing to use everyday πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜»
Anna V.
Anna V.
I been wAnting to get it since last month... Its so much faster and easier to make coffee/chocolate/tea etc... I need to get it soon(:
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I recently received this model in purple (my favorite color) and I LOVE IT!!!! I am not a huge coffee drinker but when I do I dont want to make a whole pot only to waste it. This appliance is a wonderful addition to my kitchen!
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
I received it for christmas in black and i am literally in love with it! Perfect coffee everytime. The only downside is the price of the kcups but i still really enjoy my keurig so far