BY KEURIG #46 in Coffeemakers

Who knew a keurig could be so adorable? The keurig k10 mini plus in black offers all of the same convenience and performance as the full-sized version, but in a cute, scaled down model that saves counter space. Perfect for small or one-room living spaces like studios or dorm rooms, this keurig mini brewer makes the perfect cup of coffee as well as the perfect gift for the new home owner or college student. The keurig mini plus weighs just 2 pounds and makes 6, 8 or 10-oz. Cups of coffee in under 2 minutes. The drip tray catches liquid and is removable for easy cleaning. The cord can be stored to save even more space. The keurig brewing... see more...

• Would you guys say the mini is better then the original? ...1 Answers
  • Do they have different colors besides black2 Answers
  • These are so cute! Where can I find one2 Answers
Keurig K10 Mini Plus Brewer
  • "I got this coffee maker from my boyfriend for Christmas and I absolutely love it." in 3 reviews
  • "It is a little hassle to have to fill it up with water every time you want some coffee, but it's way better than using any other ordinary coffee pot." in 2 reviews
  • "What is a little more tedious is the process of going to get water every time that I want a cup of coffee- there's no receptacle." in 2 reviews
  • "i am a HUGE coffee/hot chocolate drinker.!" in 1 review
  • "Buying my Keurig Mini was THE best decision I made as a regular coffee drinker!" in 1 review
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
Review for: Red more...
Worked I suppose.. When my wife and I first started dating she had one of these “single cup” coffee makers. At first I thought oh whoa this is pretty neat. I may just like this with all the varieties of flavors and what not to choose from, as well as the options for brewing up a really fast cup and out the door without wasting a drop of coffee in the pot. Here is the problem, it’s suck a demanding task
To change the the little kcup, refill the water, wait for it to brew up, not over fill, or under fill. I am in no way what so ever saying it’s “the worst” coffee pot I’ve used. However practical approach would suggest the regular old timers coffee pot is ideal for a man in my position. I would recommend the product to a single person who does not drink much coffee
Meg B.
This mini keurig is perfect for any college student. It’s small and fits perfectly on a little table. I love using it when I need to take a coffee on the go. In addition to coffee, the keurig can also brew tea, and hot coco which is great for those who don’t want caffeinated drinks. I highly reccomend the keurig to anyone!:)
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to coffee maker when I want just a quick cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa. Best thing about this coffee maker is that it's quick and easy to use. Con about it is that the water doesn't always empty and sometimes it overflows all over the counter.
Jennifer M.
I would recommend this Keurig to any college student as a going away gift! I love the size of mine and how it was able to fit in my apartment when I moved out for school! I think for the price you're definitely getting a great deal! The only thing I have seen people usually wish was different was having a water container so that water doesn't have to be refilled for every cup of coffee but I honestly think that's more preference based. I love my Keurig and am so glad I received mine as a gift! Definitely recommend as a Christmas or birthday gift to any coffee lover!☕💖💖
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: 1-Cup Black more...
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
My mom has one of these and it is perfect for her! She never drinks more than one cup of coffee at a time. I think it brews pretty quickly for not having water already stored in the machine! Definitely recommend it if you want to save some counter space!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This works great, especially if you don't have much counter space. Perfect for college when you cant take your mom's with you. Easy to clean and takes up very little room in your dorm.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
We purchased one of these for my grandmother, who couldn't for the life of her figure out how to use it- not a fault of Keurig at all, the same woman left the gas on on her stove for a whole day and didn't notice. But anyway, we ended up getting this back in addition to the regular one that I already have at home, so I brought it in to work.

Firstly let me say that as long as you put in the right amount of water, the coffee tastes identical from both machines. You just need to remember to use a cup that isn't too big or too full, so that the flavor can stay concentrated.

What is a little more tedious is the process of going to get water every time that I want a cup of coffee- there's no receptacle. It's still way easier than a traditional cup of coffee, and offers a ton of flavors.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love my keurig. It's perfect for a college dorm because it's small enough to put pretty much anywhere. It is very effective and pretty affordable. I would Forsure recommend this for a dorm room!!!!!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Love it! Its soo compact that fits in any space! Brews fast ...i see only pros noncons! You can use about any cup pods! Got it at target for 99.99 emerald looks so retro!
Sarah R.
Ontario, Canada
Does anyone know if you can use all the cups in these? I heard that some Kuerigs only take a certain size. Also does the reservoir only hold enough for 1 cup so you have to refill and boil for each drink?
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
Is this one as good as the original one?
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
I have the larger keurig and when they came out with the smaller version I was regretting that I had gotten the larger one. Any opinions on the different sizes?
Krystle V.
South Jordan, UT
Whats your favorite coffee for the keurig coffee maker?
Louisse T.