Keurig K10 Mini Plus Brewer
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
- "I got this coffee maker from my boyfriend for Christmas and I absolutely love it." in 3 reviews
- "It is a little hassle to have to fill it up with water every time you want some coffee, but it's way better than using any other ordinary coffee pot." in 2 reviews
- "What is a little more tedious is the process of going to get water every time that I want a cup of coffee- there's no receptacle." in 2 reviews
- "i am a HUGE coffee/hot chocolate drinker.!" in 1 review
- "Buying my Keurig Mini was THE best decision I made as a regular coffee drinker!" in 1 review
To change the the little kcup, refill the water, wait for it to brew up, not over fill, or under fill. I am in no way what so ever saying it’s “the worst” coffee pot I’ve used. However practical approach would suggest the regular old timers coffee pot is ideal for a man in my position. I would recommend the product to a single person who does not drink much coffee
Firstly let me say that as long as you put in the right amount of water, the coffee tastes identical from both machines. You just need to remember to use a cup that isn't too big or too full, so that the flavor can stay concentrated.
What is a little more tedious is the process of going to get water every time that I want a cup of coffee- there's no receptacle. It's still way easier than a traditional cup of coffee, and offers a ton of flavors.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos