BY KEURIG

Calling all rutgers university fans! Show your school spirit with a customized rutgers university brewer decal set. Simply apply each of the four decals to the applicable brewer part as indicated on the instructions. Included with purchase are instructions and four brewer decal pieces designed for a single k10 mini plus brewer. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Fran C.
Fran C.
Summerville , SC
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for decals of any kind, I love the personalization of your items that you get from them! Makes things so much cuter
Julia K.
Julia K.
Foodie Expert
Love this! So easy to use and so compatable to small spaces and super easy to move from one spot to another
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Kent, OH
Love my Keurig! A great purchase and totally worth the money. I use it every morning.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I can care less about football. But I do love the brand and I do love coffee. So of course this gets an A
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Absolutely love my Keurig! Best purchase I've ever made. Definitely got my money's worth. My mornings wouldn't be as bearable without it!
Alaide C.
Alaide C.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I don't personally own a keurig brewing system but I've used them in several occasions, at work and at school as well as a couple doctor's offices. I loved the versatility of flavor it has and how it keeps people from wasting coffee and water by making enough for one single cup. i also love that it offers tea k-cups and hot chocolate. something i would totally invest in!
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
I love this machine. Better then any other and love supporting the school I went to. Great for dorms.