BY NONE

Get the ultimate brewing experience with the Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker. Featuring a removable 52 oz. water reservoir, multiple cup sizes (6, 8, 10 & 12 oz.) and a strong brew option that lets you brew your favorite coffee in less than 1 minute. see more...

Destiny M.
Evant, Texas
This coffee machine is great, and you can drink different coffee and when you want. I love all the different coffee flavors.
Shelby T.
My girlfriend and I literally use our Keurig every other day, if not every day. It’s a great value and very sleek/compact. It’s rather pricey, however, but a few places have these particular ones on sale. I absolutely would buy this again, as we use ours for a lot of things (anywhere from coffee to tea to hot chocolate and we don’t always use the k-cups). The “strong” button delivers strong coffee, as well. The downfall, my girlfriend and I have talked about, is that certain settings produce more of a watery taste depending on which drink you’re making for yourself. For example, if you use the third button while using a hot chocolate k cup, it literally just tastes like brown water. So be mindful of which setting you use for your drinks. Otherwise it’s a great product and I always recommend this product to others.