BY NONE

Get the ultimate brewing experience with the Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker. Featuring a removable 52 oz. water reservoir, multiple cup sizes (6, 8, 10 & 12 oz.) and a strong brew option that lets you brew your favorite coffee in less than 1 minute. see more...

Jessica R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I’ve had this machine for one day and love it so far. It’s perfect for me because it brews only one cup and you can choose different sizes. I hated making coffee with regular pots because I always mks too much and ended up having to waste it, and I felt like with only making a small amount, it never came out great... not to mention, I can never get the measurements right to make a PERFECT cup. But with the Keurig, I’ve now had a PERFECT cup each time. The product comes with a sample box, so the variety allows me to try different brands of coffee. One of the best features is the water filter for this Florida water. I’ve made the regular brew and also the strong brew using the same coffee brand and can definitely taste the difference. The coffee comes out very hot and not very warm like other single makers I’ve tried. It’s also very easy to refill and all you do is pop the top and replace the pod you used. Very easy to use, takes up little space very very convenient! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own. Keurig® K-Select ™ Single-Serve K-Cup Pod® Coffee Maker in Matte Black
Sabrina B.
Jackson, WI
My favorite coffee machine!
I am a huge coffee person and have multiple brewing methods at home. From pour over, cold brew, French press and the moka pot I have to say the Keurig maker is the one I keep going back to day after day. It’s ease of use, 1 minute brew time, no mess, water filter with the huge water tank and multiple cup sizes make this a must have coffee maker. I also love the new strong brew feature. The matte black color is so sleek and blends in great with any kitchen decor. No need for big name Keurig® K-Select ™ Single-Serve K-Cup Pod® Coffee Maker in Matte Black coffee shops and $5 drinks. The K-Select has you covered from 6 to 12 oz of your favorite brew!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I give the Keurig K-Select K50 single cup coffee brewer a solid 4 out of 5 stars, if I could, I would actually give it 4.5 but I'm not able to give half stars. It gets this high rating for several reasons. One is because it has a nice, streamlined design but still has just the right amount of options to keep it from being too "techy" looking while sitting out on the kitchen counter. There are four different cup sizes to choose from, as well as the "strong brew" button for those mornings when you need an extra boost to get going. This feature is also great for when you use the travel cup setting. It keeps the coffee from getting watered down. I also love the large, detachable water reservoir, making it easy to refill and replace filters.
After having owned 3 Keurigs in the past, one of my main complaints about them was that it took what seemed like forever to brew a decent size cup of coffee, but this model is definitely the fastest yet!! The half of a star was left off because I felt like it was a bit noisier than I thought it should be considering it is advertised as having some sort of "quiet technology" of some kind.
I am quite grateful to have been given the opportunity to test this product. It certainly gets a lot of use in my house.
I received the Keurig K-Select coffee brewer complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. My reviews are always honest, even if I don't care for a product.
#keurig #kselect #review #kcups #coffee #influenster #complimentary Keurig® K-Select ™ Single-Serve K-Cup Pod® Coffee Maker in Matte Black
Taylor C.
Syracuse , NY
Worth it!
I got this amazing Keurig K Select coffee machine complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster. I am overly impressed with this machine. The visual appeal is very sleek and fits perfectly in my little coffee corner of my kitchen. It also came with two boxes of coffee and a sampler pack with teas and cocoa. Each cup is made timely and very hot! Love that there are 4 different cup size choices and even the “strong” button is an added bonus that makes Monday mornings more tolerable. Being a new homeowner this is perfect for on the go mornings. My boyfriend is not a coffee drinker either so we had no plans of getting a coffee pot as it would not be worth it for us, but this machine suits perfectly as I can have my coffee and he can have his hot cocoa or apple cider. We love this machine and would recommend it to all to purchase.
Mary Ann B.
Middlesex, NC
I have been using this product for almost a week now and I am in love with it! I am the only coffee drinker in my house and I am not very technically savvy. It makes coffee so much faster, coffee isn't wasted, and even I can operate it. Coffee tastes great and I will continue to use it! I am even picking up tea pods and hot chocolate pods for my husband to use it too! I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
I received this Keurig K-Select from Influenster complimentary and I am LOVING it! It is so easy to use! The assembly is super easy! The instructions to assemble certain parts is straight forward and easy to understand. Brewing the coffee is a total breeze! You do a "cleansing" brew once and then you're good to go! Water heats for 3 minutes and you can do other things while that is going on, then pop in your favorite pod and brew! Want it strong? Just brew a button and voila! Delicious coffee in 60 seconds and the exact amount that you want! My mornings are PERFECT with this machine! I'm super happy and thankful to have been able to try this amazing coffee maker.
Mechele O.
Never thought that I would drink more than one cup of coffee a day. I love the Keurig but would have liked to have a control for the water temperature. Yes, I think that it's well worth the money for those who enjoy a great cup of coffee. I have shared this with others and they now want one for themselves.
Bridgette M.
Evant, TX
I was so surprised to receive this I couldn’t wait to use it. I used it as soon as I got it open, I liked that I also got a variety of drinks to try out I love the variety of coffees, teas and other drinks Keurig has to offer.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
This Keurig machine is pretty cool. I like that it's small and doesn't take up alot of counter space, like the three brew size options. The one thing I sort of don't like is that it takes about 2 minutes for the water to heat up, it's not like other machines I've tried where the water is instantly hot.... I received this complimentary from Influencester for reviewing and testing
Rosalind H.
Schertz, TX
I love this machine! I had a ninja but it just doesn't compare. It is my main coffee maker. Quick and easy. Makes great tasting coffee!