BY KEURIG

An elegant and satisfying dark chocolate experience, with rich european sophistication. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I am a huge hot chocolate lover in the winter but sometimes, it is just too sweet for my liking." in 1 review
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is great for an easy hot chocolate. I'm a dark chocolate lover so I like this better than the milk chocolate one. It's definitely chocolately. Just add some marshmallows!
elizabeth s.
elizabeth s.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
Este chocolate caliente es muy sabroso, lo recomiendo pq es de muy buena calidad y es economico, y se consigue en cualquier supermercado, es especial para noches frias..
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
It is SO unbelievably hard to find a good dark chocolate hot cocoa. Every other brand only focusues on milk chocolate hot cocoa. Keurig's cocoa is so delicious and perfect for any day to make you feel better. Not too sweet-- and not too bitter.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Foodie Expert
There isn't much good choices for k cup hot choclate but this brand so far is the best. Chocoalte taste good and I do like to add a little cold milk to make it taste a litre better.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Onarga, IL
I love dark chocolate and hot cocoa, but these are very rich in taste. To me they are a little too chocolaty, but a good way satisfy my sweet tooth.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
I love this dark chocolate ones better then the milk chocolate ones honestly. They're both good but this is more bold flavor
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Bangor, ME
Had to be super careful with that. If i forgot to do a water only cycle after brewing the machine would get clogged and need a deep cleaning. Tasted great, loved to add it to coffee for different flavors.
Kristi P.
Kristi P.
Blaine, WA
I tried this at a birthday party I took my son to and fell in love. I am not a huge hot chocolate lover but I love dark chocolate. It's not overly sweet so I like to give it to my kids who are sensitive to sugar and it is perfect with some whipped cream and cinnamon on a cold and rainy day.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
If you aren't into overly sweet hot chocolate than this is perfect for you! Not too sweet & not to bitter. definitely would recommend this to you dark chocolate lovers!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
Foodie Expert
I am a huge hot chocolate lover in the winter but sometimes, it is just too sweet for my liking. I tried this at an open mic night hosted by my undergrad and I really liked it! It's sweet but not overpowering and still satisfies the sweet tooth or desire for something hot on a cool day!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Sicklerville, NJ
Was gifted this by a friend recently, I'm a little nervous to try it. I love dark chocolate but have never had dark chocolate cocoa, would the fellow dark chocolate lovers who have tried this call it a hit or miss??
sasha-gay W.
sasha-gay W.
fort myers, FL
How good is this?
Stephena H.
Stephena H.
Los Angeles, CA
How rich is this Dark Hot chocolate?