BY KEURIG

A GREAT WAY TO SAMPLE OUR GOURMET COFFEES TEAS AND HOT COCOAS. YOU DECIDE WHICH COFFEE YOU WANT IN THE MORNING see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "They are a great way to sample different K-Cups without spending a lot of money on a flavor you haven't tried and may or may not like." in 5 reviews
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
This is a fun variety coffee pack. I like trying different coffees and this makes it easier to do that. Plus the price is good the the combination of coffees you get
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these variety pack k-cups because they offer a selection of many different flavors. There aren't too many of each kind, so you get a few opportunities to try each flavor and decide which ones you like and which ones you dislike. I think this is a lot better than buying a whole pack of one kind because not only can it get boring, you might not even like it to begin with! Buying a variety pack like this, you don't have to drink the same flavor every day, and you can try kinds that you've never had before! I like getting the variety packs and then selecting a few kinds that I love to purchase in bulk packs. The Keurig has seriously changed my life for the better and these k-cups rock!
Julianna G.
Keurig has to be one of the greatest things. It's just so quick. Whether it's coffee, tea, or any drink they have it. Sometimes different k cups are more expensive than others but this is great because making coffee can be such a hassle but this is so quick and efficient and saves time.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I think is probably the best way to find out what kind of coffees would be great. I think I got this when I got my machine. I paid a little extra to get the bigger box of samples. I think the price is at a great value. I would buy again! I would recommend this product!
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
My KCups are my favorite thing about morning, afternoon and night! It is so convenient. The variety in this pack is amazing and there are such good flavors. Definitely buy this, worth the price!
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is a great assortment for the beginner K-Cup buyer or for someone who frequently buys them! The assortment is great and has something for anyone! I like to buy these especially during the Holiday time for company so they can choose what they want.
Miranda V.
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I love the Variety pack that Keurig offers because it gives me an opportunity to try a coffee without buying the whole package first that way if I hate a coffee I'm not stuck with a whole box.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I didn't like many of the flavors in a variety pack, but I do think it is a good idea to offer it so that you can try what you like and maybe buy that brand next time.
Brooke E.
Chesapeake, VA
This is what I first got when I purchased my Keurig. It comes with many different brands to you can "taste" around and see what you like. I really liked Donut Shop brand the best but recently, for summer I have explored ones that are made stronger for iced coffee and they are great. If you stick to it it saves you a lot of money in the end because I used to go to Starbucks many mornings at $6 a pop. This is overall a great starter pack if you have never tried brands of coffee before. However, the decaf ones I have never used a waste for me. And there were about 4 decaf cups included.
Tiffany P.
Which flavor in this variety pack is your favorite?
Amanda C.
Bronx, NY
How was this variety pack? Was is a good mix of good products? Usually when I get a variety pack, I feel like I get 50% good products, and 50% products that they couldn't get rid of elsewhere.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Do you guys know if you can can. Custom create your own k cup variety ?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Where do you get this at?
Christine S.
What are the best flavors for someone who is not a huge coffee drinker? I like drinks that are more sweet and only have a slight coffee flavor.