BY KEURIG

Kahlúa original k-cups combine the delicious notes of rum, vanilla and caramel, wrapped in roasted coffee flavor from hand-picked arabica beans. This coffee is made of 100% arabica beans chosen for their superior quality and unique characteristics, ensuring a rich, lively flavor. see more...

Keurig K-Cup Timothy's kahlua Original Coffee
  • "My all time favorite flavor coffee it's really hard to find them in the stores are always out of them" in 2 reviews
  • "Tried this for the first time today and I'm hooked already!" in 1 review
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
Foodie Expert
It's a exquisite coffee, specially when you wake up in the morning or in the afternoon snack. For people who don't like caffeinated is not recommended, but it is an excellent option for those who like a tasty coffee. I recommend it!!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I really love this coffee! It's got such a smooth, lightly exotic flavor. It feels almost indulgent. I don't really taste the rum flavor (or maybe I do, might be why it's so smooth), but I can taste the vanilla and other flavors and love it. One of my favorites so far!
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
This coffee has a strange flavor to me and doesn't really taste like anything in particular.

We have it in my office among many other k-cup coffee types. This is one of the lighter tasting ones but it tastes artificially flavored and sweetened, even black.
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite K-cup flavors! I always look for it at the supermarket but it's hard to but when I do I love them so much! Also a little expensive though but still good.
Liz M.
Foodie Expert
These Kalia k-cups are a tasty way to spice up your coffee routine. It's especially tasty with a splash of plain or flavored cream of your choice!
Sheena K.
This is my favorite out of all of the K cups! It smells and tastes amazing!!! It tastes rich and different than all of the other k cups out there. Would definitely buy again!
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX
My favorite coffee! Mix it with some Amoretto creamer and it is complete heaven, the best way to wake up in the morning!
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
I forgot about these!
I bought a box of these, and with a little milk, these were phenomenal. Sweet, flavorful, complex. I need to go buy more right now!
chris m.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite k cups. definitely recommend this is a medium blend coffee and it gets me going in the mornings.
Lisa H.
Evansville, IN
Kahlua is my favorite coffee flavor when I am using my Keurig! It says it is less then $6.00...I don't know where to get it that cheap!
Lisa H.
Evansville, IN
Where do you get this for under $6.00?
Maricarmen M.
I was wondering how does this Kahlua taste, is it like the drink?
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
Would you mix this with actual Kahlua?
Allyson R.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste good? Most k-cup flavored coffees taste so burnt!
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
Foodie Expert
Could I use it for making cakes or cupcakes?