BY KEURIG

Teas. Wake up each morning with a perfectly balanced green tea made from a Keurig brewer with these Starbucks gourmet single portion packs. Straight from the gourmet single portion pack to your home brewing system! Using your Keurig brewer, you can have an individual serving of fresh Starbucks Tazo tea in less than three minutes without the mess and hassle of stirring liquids and steeping tea. The Zen green tea flavor is thoughtfully mixed with lemongrass, spearmint and lemon verbena. Caffeinated Tea is made fresh from each airtight portion pack Each pack locks out oxygen, light, moisture and humidity while locking in freshness and flavor One pack makes 8 ounces Box contains 16 individual packs Imported see more...

Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite tea. I love trying all sorts of tea, but I always come back to this one. It got a great flavor that is a delicate balance of green tea, spearmint leaf, and lemon grass. It tastes great both hot and cold. I don't know what I will do if they ever quit making it.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
I was so happy to find Tazo Zen in K-Cups. This was my favorite tea to get at Starbucks and when they switched to only carrying Teavana teas (for hot teas - I think they still have Tazo Passion as their iced tea - I was so bummed out. Tazo Zen is the PERFECT tea for when I'm a bit run down or have a sore throat/cold. We have a Keurig at home and one in the office, so being able to stash some K-Cups in my desk and save some for home is wonderful. A cup of Tazo Zen with a bit of honey is the perfect soothing solution for a sore throat, tastes delicious and has just the right kick of caffeine to wake up a foggy head!
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
Amo tomar té verde, este té verde en especial y muy delicioso. Comenzar el día con una taza de esté té tazo zen es genial.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
My daily green tea go to. I drink it with sugar only. Its a mild tea with no heavy over tones and a great way to refresh .
Ashley  G.
Ashley G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite Tazo tea in K-Cup form?! Yes please! Love this green tea and you should too. Try it. Do it. Do it now. Lol But seriously, it's great tea. Try their Earl Grey too.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Foodie Expert
I love the tazo teas! This one is awesome! The tea bags would be cheaper though. I don't usually buy teas for my keurig.
Kathleen  K.
Kathleen K.
Rhinelander, WI
I love K-Cup anything. It is my go to brewer for coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. There are so many varieties to choose from that I can always have something different if I choose. Tazo teas is the gourmet of teas for the Keurig. I love to have a cup with a bit of honey or rock sugar. I have also made a cup and poured over ice on a hot day!
LeeAnn B.
LeeAnn B.
Sylvania, OH
I love these! They taste just like Zen green tea teabags do! Being in the k-cup form is great because I can just pop them in and start breakfast or finish getting ready in the morning
Megan R.
Megan R.
I love Tao tea. I'm so happy they made cups for the keurig. It's good hot or cold.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burlington, NJ
Convenient pods. My sister loves this tea though using a tea bag may be a bit cheaper