Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Van Houtte Raspberry Chocolate Truffle uploaded by Emily C.

BY KEURIG

Keurig van houtte raspberry chocolate truffle coffee cups 18-pk. see more...

• Are these sweet? or will I need to add sugar2 Answers
  • Is it a super song taste? 1 Answers
  • Do these have a fruity taste or a sweet taste? I am alway...2 Answers
Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Van Houtte Raspberry Chocolate Truffle
  • "I've heard complaints about wateriness, and can see that being an issue, but I always add a little bit of milk." in 1 review
  • "This coffee is very sweet - may not be a good choice for those who like a bolder taste." in 1 review
  • "My favorite thing to do it brew a travel mug that is 2/3 of the raspberry truffle and 1/3 hot chocolate with a little creamer." in 1 review
Liz M.
Madison, WI
This is my FAVORITE flavored k-cup. Period. Sometimes I need a caffeine pick-me-up in the afternoon, so I'll pop one of these in the Keurig and I'm set. It has a taste that isn't too sweet, and isn't artifical tasting. I've found it at Walmart and Amazon.
Alli L.
Lexington , KY
This is my absolute favorite K cup flavor!  It has a slight hint of raspberry, and a bit of sweetness from chocolate.  I keep a few pods in my desk at work, and it makes for a great afternoon pick-me-up.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
I quite enjoy this flavor of coffee. It was one of the first boxes of K-Cups I ever purchased and recently found them on clearance at Target for $9 and bought more. The raspberry flavor isn't a sweet flavor but a mild fruity note with a hint of chocolate. I love sweet, though, so I sweeten my coffee well and use heavy cream too. If you like flavored coffees I would definitely recommend this one. Be sure to check in Target for clearance coffees - you can find a good deal!
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
As far as flavored coffee goes, this is one of the yummiest. My husband HATES coffee, but he will drink this any day of the week! He likes his with a splash of chocolate creamer to make it even sweeter and I enjoy having this coffee with a small drop of regular creamer so it's not overpowered with sweetness. Delicious!
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite coffee to make in my keurig! Its a dark chocolate flavor and the raspberry is strong enough that you can really smell and taste it. My favorite thing to do it brew a travel mug that is 2/3 of the raspberry truffle and 1/3 hot chocolate with a little creamer. Its as good as anything you'll order from coffee shop!
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
These are my favorite flavored coffee K-cups. They are so delicious. I've heard complaints about wateriness, and can see that being an issue, but I always add a little bit of milk. The aroma for these is incredible, and the chocolate and slight citrus tang come across beautifully in flavor.
Ashley S.
This is a lovely flavor and one that I will occasionally grab when I see it for sale. Due to issues with another flavor of theirs popping open during brewing I am hesitant to buy these in fear of the same thing happening.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
I do not give 5 stars often, but this Raspberry Coffee deserves them. I am so sad that I now have a hard time finding this flavor, I'm really hoping that they aren't discontinuing it! If they are I'd like warning so that I can buy a lifetime supply before they're gone!
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this brand of coffee! I first tried this flavor in the sample pack from Keurig and loved it. It has a subtle, not overpowering, taste of chocolate and raspberry taste and is perfect for breakfast or an afternoon treat.
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
This coffee is very sweet - may not be a good choice for those who like a bolder taste. I am into sweet coffee as well as creamers so I love this coffee! Tastes just like a sweet piece of raspberry chocolate in liquid form.
Tera C.
Are these sweet? or will I need to add sugar
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Do these have a fruity taste or a sweet taste? I am always curious about k-cups before I spend 15-20 bucks on a pack.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Is it a super song taste?