Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Van Houtte Raspberry Chocolate Truffle uploaded by Emily C.

BY KEURIG

Keurig van houtte raspberry chocolate truffle coffee cups 18-pk. see more...

• Are these sweet? or will I need to add sugar2 Answers
  • Is it a super song taste? 1 Answers
  • Do these have a fruity taste or a sweet taste? I am always curious ...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I've heard complaints about wateriness, and can see that being an issue, but I always add a little bit of milk." in 1 review
  • "My favorite thing to do it brew a travel mug that is 2/3 of the raspberry truffle and 1/3 hot chocolate with a little creamer." in 1 review
  • "This coffee is very sweet - may not be a good choice for those who like a bolder taste." in 1 review
Heather D.
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
I love a fruit and chocolate combination. This raspberry chocolate coffee is amazing! It is so sweet and creamy tasting!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite coffee for my Keurig!
Seriously so delicious.
Why spend tons on Starbucks when you can get this?!
Alli L.
Alli L.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite K cup flavor!  It has a slight hint of raspberry, and a bit of sweetness from chocolate.  I keep a few pods in my desk at work, and it makes for a great afternoon pick-me-up.
Jena P.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
Foodie Expert
I do not give 5 stars often, but this Raspberry Coffee deserves them. I am so sad that I now have a hard time finding this flavor, I'm really hoping that they aren't discontinuing it! If they are I'd like warning so that I can buy a lifetime supply before they're gone!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
One of my absolute favorite K Cup flavors. Sweet, rich in texture, strong enough to wake me but not overpowering. Absolutely perfect for a winter morning.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
Foodie Expert
I like these once in a while. It's definitely not something I can drink all the time.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Foodie Expert
I love the Van Houtte Rasberry Chocolate Truffle K-Cups! Great chocolatey sweetness with a tangy raspberry flavor!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I don't use K-cups often (I prefer my French press) but I LOVE this flavor! It is a sweet and decadent treat!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Saint Martinville, LA
One of my favorite flavored coffees to use in my Keurig! Smooth, rich flavor & just right when you want something to treat yourself!
Valkyrie J.
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
These are my favorite flavored coffee K-cups. They are so delicious. I've heard complaints about wateriness, and can see that being an issue, but I always add a little bit of milk. The aroma for these is incredible, and the chocolate and slight citrus tang come across beautifully in flavor.
Tera C.
Tera C.
Foodie Expert
Are these sweet? or will I need to add sugar
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Do these have a fruity taste or a sweet taste? I am always curious about k-cups before I spend 15-20 bucks on a pack.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Foodie Expert
Is it a super song taste?