Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Starbucks Sumatra Coffee - 16-Pk. uploaded by Orlando M.

BY KEURIG

Starbucks K-Cups are here! Users of Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Makers will be thrilled to have the flavor and quality that Starbucks is famous for in a single-serve K-Cup pack. Like the tiger indigenous to Sumatra, this coffee is big, bold and captivating. No other coffee has its distinctive earthy aroma and lingering low notes. The heavy, full body and concentrated herbal spice flavors are the hallmarks of a great Sumatran coffee. Type: Coffee Pods Features: Like the tiger indigenous to Sumatra, this coffee is big, bold and captivating. No other coffee has its distinctive earthy aroma and lingering low notes. The heavy, full body and concentrated herbal spice flavors of this dark roast are the hallmarks of a great Sumatran coffee. The Keurig single-cup brewing system uses a special packaging for coffee, tea and hot cocoa called K-Cup portion packs or "K-Cups". Each K-Cup is an airtight, mini-brewer that locks out oxygen, light, moisture and humidity while locking in freshness and flavor. Simply insert the no mess K-Cup into the brewer and hit the brew button for a fresh-brewed, perfect cup of coffee or tea in under a minute. 16 Count Starbucks Sumatra Dark Roast Coffee Keurig K-Cups Orthodox Union Kosher No mess design protects from air, light and moisture Each K-Cup brews per. see more...

Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Starbucks Sumatra Coffee - 16-Pk.
  • "Can't go wrong with Starbucks but I still prefer the whole bean fresh ground" in 1 review
Thania M.
Carson City, NV
I love my coffee strong this is my go to coffe I can't live my house with out it it test good and strong not burn something like other I have tried before
Bethany S.
Foodie Expert
This is such a delicious dark roast coffee! it has a good kick of caffeine too so i love drinking this first thing in the morning.
Mandy E.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this coffee. I have never been a Starbucks fan but got a sample of this in the mail and tried it and now both myself and my husband are HOOKED! I love strong coffee and this delivers! Bold, slighty spicy but smooth deliciousness. Pair AMAZINGLY with International Delights Cinnabon creamer(my favorite) its like a marriage made in heaven! PERFECT COFFEE for this coffee addict!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorites at Starbucks and I'm happy it's available in k-cup form! Helps me make my morning easier. I wish they had packed more flavor and grounds in there because it doesn't seem like there's a lot and I prefer my coffee to taste a little bit more richer, which is why I also like the Sumatra. Sometimes you can find these k-cups on sale so definitely give this flavor a try if you have the chance!
Orlando M.
When I'm broke and don't have money for starbucks, this is my GO-TO product that satisifys my coffee need. I brew 2 cups and pour over ice with the fontana white chocolate sauce and add creamer and boom. a white mocha iced from starbucks at the tipnof your hands❤❤❤❤
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
I love dark coffee and I really enjoyed this blend. It was not my all time favorite, but the flavor and strength were good. It is usually a little pricey, but with a coupon or when it's on sale I definitely recommend it!
Jessica J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Sumatra is not my favorite blend, however if you are looking for a Starbucks bold cup of coffee, this is a good choice. It's full bodied, and dark. It's what you would expect from a seat bucks bold coffee.
Stephanie J.
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to coffee, at home and at school. The flavor is rich and bold, but not too bitter or acidic. I drink this pretty much daily, and THANK GOD there are bulk containers offered at lots of wholesale clubs like Costco and BJs.
Anitra P.
Russellville, AL
Lover anything Starbucks and so convenient that I can pop a pod in my keurig and go. I love my coffee and the closest coffee house or stArbuckle is over 30 miles away.
Nick M.
Fayetteville, NY
Pretty good. Makes a strong cup of coffee but it isn't as strong as brewing the blend in a normal coffeemaker. If you are in a hurry and need a strong cup of coffee, then this is definitely worth it.