Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee - 18-pk. uploaded by Danielle M.

BY KEURIG

Keurig green mountain coffee pumpkin spice coffee k-cups, 18 pk see more...

• Does it taste good??Green Mountain Coffee Keurig Brewed P...3 Answers
  • How is this? Ive never tried it. 2 Answers
  • Is it worth getting it? I love pumpkin spice1 Answers
Brittany B.
My favorite coffee to drink during the fall, i love being able to have my favorite flavor at home rather than having to go to a coffee shop. It has a nice aroma, a decent amount of spice and with a little bit of caramel creamer and sugar it tastes like pumpkin pie. Not to sweet but also reminding you of why you love fall.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
If you love pumpkin spice you will love these. We got some in a variety box at work last fall and they were amazing. The taste is wonderful. They aren’t too bad as far as price goes but I generally look for sales or coupons anyway. I will definitely be waiting for these to come back out this fall.
Meril C.
Marion, IL
We all know fall wouldn't be the same without pumpkin spice lattes! Well, now you don't have to had out and you can make it at home and it's as easy as push of a button! Just add whipped cream if you want it to be extra rich!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Found a stray box at Target last week leftover from an earlier clearance.  It is delicious any time of year!  In line with prices for other K-cups.  Can definitely taste the spices, but they aren't overwhelming like some other pumpkin spice coffees.  Will purchase again!
Danielle W.
I'm a big pumpkin spice fan,but was so disappointed in this brands pumpkin spice. To me it didn't even taste like anything remotely close to pumpkin spice. It was just an overall horrible taste and I wouldn't buy again.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
These are great during the fall months when all you want it pumpkin spiced everything. I enjoy drinking my coffee black for the most part, so it's a great option instead of added creamer.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Very very tasty. Pumpkin flavor is subtle and the cinnamon is also not overpowering. Not bitter and requires very little cream or sugar even for the most lightweight of coffee drinkers. Also cheaper than the pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks and much healthier if you don't use many additives. However it's not as strong if that's your thing.
Caroline A.
Moon Twp, PA
I love coffee and I love pumpkin spice and the two combined is even better. However I bought this two days ago at target, and I am not a fan. The coffee tastes great but the pumpkin spice is just a hint, you taste it at first but then tend to forget about it. I'm sticking to Dunkin's pumpkin spice coffee their's is much stronger and longer lasting
Amanda G.
Kent, wa
Love this one and the vanilla flavor. Just add some milk and sugar and you're good to go. You can find theses at Tjmaxx for a lot cheaper than the grocery store. I recommend these to everyone I don't know a person who doesn't drink these coffee
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Do this taste good is it strong
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this actually taste like pumpkin?
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
How is this? Ive never tried it.
Tashna K.
Sunnyvale, TX
Does this taste like pumpkin or does the Apple cider one taste better?