BY KEURIG

French vanilla iced coffee combines the essence of exotic vanilla with a sweet, creamy body. This iced coffee is specially roasted and blended to be brewed over ice. Voilá! The perfect summertime refreshment. see more...

• Would you need to add creamer to this to make it even mor...1 Answers
Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Iced
  • "Its perfect on a hot day when a steaming cup of coffee just wont do it." in 1 review
  • "Nice and refreshing on a hot summer day!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite flavored kcups." in 1 review
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Theee best! This, and Hazelnut Green Mountain Iced Coffee are my most used K-Cups in my Keurig! Mix this with half french vanilla and half hazelnut creamer, and you may die and go to heaven!
Shirley T.
I love keurig's French vanilla ice coffee so ideas so excited when I bought this. It tastes so good. Can't believe I can have ice coffee at home.
Stacy L.
Wish I liked Vanilla. Tried this kind but too much vanilla. I gave them to my friend and she loves this flavor. Personal preference i guess.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Great coffee I brew coffee daily using my keurig. I stock up when it goes on slale. I have two or three cups of coffee every day
Lori L.
Orlando, FL
I recently started drinking coffee and this is the brand of K-cup we typically use in our office. I'm a huge fan of the flavor.
Samantha S.
My FAVORITE coffee to buy for my keurig. Its perfect on a hot day when a steaming cup of coffee just wont do it.
Lynore C.
Love the vanilla flavor!!!! Super good and reasonable price!! You can usually find them on sale!
milleda r.
Orlando, FL
Delicious! One of my favorite flavored K-Cups. And as always with Keurig, quick, clean and tasty!
Rachel O.
Independence , MO
I love these k-cups, especially iced coffee ones. Green mountain makes good coffee.
Theresa B.
Williamstown, NJ
One of my favorite especially during the summer It is so nice and refreshing .
Ashley D.
Would you need to add creamer to this to make it even more tasty?