Keurig K-Cup Pod The Original Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Nutty Hazelnut Iced Coffee - 16-pk.

BY KEURIG

Start your day off right with a refreshing cup of Keurig K-Cup The Original Donut Shop Nutty Hazelnut iced coffee. Limit 10 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES 100% Arabica coffee with a splash of sweet creamer delivers superior taste. Airtight seal helps maintain freshness. K-Cup Pod allows you to enjoy a single-serving of your favorite blend. PRODUCT DETAILS Compatible with all Keurig brewers 16-Pod Model no. 8666 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Claire A.
Arlington, TN
I love these, now but was so confused at first! I've been buying donut shop hazelnut for years at Kroger. I was shopping quickly and got these by mistake. I didn't realize until I added sugar and cream to my coffee and almost spit it out it was so sweet. I thought my Kurig was broken and brewed weak coffee. Fast forward to realizing I bought the sweet and creamy k cups, and making a second cup without adding a thing to it, perfection! Tastes just like I like it, sweet and creamy, without getting out the creamer and sweetener! It's lazy folks k cups! :)
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Best coffee EVER! Love that it's already sweetened and has creamer. Taste amazing and makes my morning routine of getting up with two that much easier. I purchase this at least once a month. Wish they sold it in stores though:(
Danielle W.
My absolute FAVORITE k cup flavor! Has a great smooth flavor and you don't need to add any extra creamer since it's already included. The hazelnut flavor doesn't taste artificial at all which is very nice.
Jasmine Y.
This is the only coffee that I've went out of my way to go back and repurchase. I'm a pretty big coffee drinker as a college student and this tastes so great to me. It is on the sweeter side so I wish they could ease up on the sugar, but it is a big hit for me. I also wish they would sell 12-packs of it instead of only 10-packs. I go through them fast and it would be nice to have larger options available.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
This stuff is pretty fantastic! Comes premade with cream and sugar, and tastes great! I think I'm going to be in a nutty hazelnut kick for a while! I like making mine an iced coffee. I just fill up my tumbler with ice and brew this normally. You might have to add more ice after, but it makes a perfect iced coffee!
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS
I was never much of a coffee drinker; I always added more cream than coffee. But since getting a kuerig and this particular brand, I find myself drinking more than one cup a day.
The thing I like most about the sweet and creamy brand is that you do not have to add creamer. It comes with the perfect amount and tastes great. I cannot recommend this coffee enough.
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Can you say yum and refreshing?! So easy do do iced coffees in the Keurig. All you do is full a 16 to 20 oz cup with ice, set the cup/brew size to the 8oz, brew and enjoy. This one you don't even need to add creamer
Jennifer R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this coffee! My favorite to grab on my way out the door in the morning.