Keurig K-Cup Pod Organic Green Mountain Coffee Organic Peru Cajamarca Medium Roast Coffee - 16-pk. (Cocoa/Caramel/Green) uploaded by Amy K.Keurig K-Cup Pod Organic Green Mountain Coffee Organic Peru Cajamarca Medium Roast Coffee - 16-pk. (Cocoa/Caramel/Green) uploaded by Emma S.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

This Peru Cajamarca medium roast by Green Mountain Coffee offers a cup of delicious Peruvian quality taste. For use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers Limit 10 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES Hints of sweet caramel, green apple and cocoa provide incredible flavor. K-Cup Portion Pack allows you to enjoy a single serving of your favorite blend. PRODUCT DETAILS 16-pack Model no. 5090 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Cocoa/Caramel/Green. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Danielle K.
Freeland , MI
I actually researched this coffee this morning for a nutrition class I'm in. When you're choosing this organic coffee you're choosing coffee that is pesticide and herbicide free and doesn't have chemicals used in rinsing of the beans. Ok, I'm not a total expert on the matter but what I learned, I liked. I believe it is fair trade and the coffee comes from where they say it comes from. Keurig Green Mountain is also working to have their K-cups be entirely recyclable by 2020.
Nada A.
Raleigh, NC
Great coffee, I highly recommend! This is one of our regular K-cups that me and my whole family buy. I, my mother and my sister are heavy coffee drinkers so we frequently buy K-cups especially this brand. My mother drinks it black and says the flavor is really good, i definitely would buy this product again.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
This coffee is so delicious! Only organic coffee doesn't upset my stomach, and this exact brand and toast is perfect! There are none like it. The packaging is beautiful- white and pure looking! I will buy this again!
Stacie M.
I recently received a sample from the company and love it! This blend has a wonderful flavor that is perfectly balanced and not too acidic. I need to order more because I definitely enjoyed it!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I am obsessed with organic coffee. I want to try it all. This brand I only got the pleasure of tasting once but I never forgot how good it was. The flavor is robust and very welcoming with a kick that wakes you up. I recommend this brand for sure.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
I absolutely love the organic coffee k cups. There packed nice and most of all taste great. This is the first time I tried them but went and got more because the flavor. Highly recommended to others and we all loved them ..
Francis S.
I love Green Mountain and am stoked they have put out an organic line. I received a sample of this to try since it's one of their new products and while I typically like light roast coffees, this medium roast is really nice. For those unsure of what "Peru Cajamarca" even means, the description on the packaging says "notes of caramel and green apple, a cocoa finish." Don't let this deter you from trying as all the tones are extremely subtle and you are left with a nice, smooth straight forward coffee. I am now switching from my breakfast blend to this one. Definitely recommend and what's even better is even though it's organic, it's still in the same price point as their regular.
Michelle N.
Norfolk, VA
This coffee is good. It is a really nice medium roast that is not too overpowering. I really like to drink organic coffee and green mountain has a good selection. You can't go wrong with this one if you prefer medium roast. I like to mix it with unsweetened almond milk. I will continue to buy this.
Carol S.
I love my Keurig Coffee Maker. I am trying to buy and eat more organic foods so I am doing the same with my coffee. I have found that I love the Green Mountain Coffee. The flavors are great and to know it's organic is fantastic. I usually drink just a medium roast and plain black but like to switch it up at times. The price is decent and variety is great.
Marshall E.
Raleigh, NC
This is a tasty coffee and is always fresh and fragrant. I like the floral notes and the packaging is pretty simple. It is a good morning coffee as it perks you right up with a fragrant aroma and rich notes.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Do they sell this in regular ground coffee ? (I don't have s keurig)